Blue Bunny® Blue Ribbon Classics® Homemade Vanilla Flavored Light Ice Cream 1.75 qt. Carton

BY BLUE BUNNY

Blue Ribbon Classics® is made in Le Mars, Iowa by a family of dairymen that has been in business for over 100 years. You will always find the great taste you expect in the traditional flavors you love. It doesn't get much simpler than that. see more...

Connie P.
Ogden, UT
I don't eat ice cream much but when I do I go for brands that are inexpensive but taste good. This was a great brand of ice cream. The price was right and it tastes good. I would recommend this brand to everyone. It is a great one to add your favorite toppings to like chocolate syrup, caramel, etc. It is also great on top of brownies or pie or a birthday cake. I would definitely repurchase this brand again!
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
One of my favorites! Smooth with a good vanilla flavor. Tastes real, not fake flavored. Creamy! Usually buy vanilla so we can add what we want to it. Blue Bunny has been a favorite of mine since I was a young child! Blue Bunny Premium Vanilla Ice Cream 1.75 Qt Tub
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Very creamy and delightful treat! Great vanilla flavor that hits the spot every time! I love to pair with a warm brownie or slice of pie. Sometimes the kid in me enjoys a few toppings too, like sprinkles, strips or even Oreos!
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Blue bunny is a pretty good ice cream. I pitched it during the time that Blue Bell was out. It was tasty and good quality ice cream. Not better than blue bell but it will do. Worth trying because it's affordable!
Ashlee B.
Blue bunny is our go to for vanilla ice cream. No other brand has such a creamy texture and delicious vanilla flavor. The homemade vanilla flavor is the best. Works wonderfully in homemade milk shakes. Love blue bunny!
Jessica  S.
Very creamy. It never gets too hard in the freezer malonf it easy to serve. Flavor is very good I like vanilla so I can add toppings to it
deborah j.
arlington
Favorite snack to go to when I got those horrible cramps so worth it recommend you buy 2 of these you won't get tired of it
Veronica V.
Kissimmee, Fl
Pretty good but my usual flavor. A lovely treat but I wouldn't purchase as often as others
Misty G.
Hermiston, OR
Blue bunny is the best icecream! Especially for the price! Smooth! Creamy! Delicious!