Blue Bunny® Blue Ribbon Classics® Chocolate Sundae Crunch® Ice Cream Bar 3 fl. oz. Wrapper

BY BLUE BUNNY

Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me tell you how I eat my krunch bar lol
First, I eat all the crumble off the sides. I then work in the too middle and back. Once all the crumble is gone I then indulge in the soft center ice cream! Yummy..
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love these sundae crunch bars from Blue bunny. They are like the ones you would buy off the ice cream truck as a kid. The crunchier are really crunchy and not soft and mushy like other brands.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Most delicious ice cream on a stick! Chocolate is smooth and creamy. The crunch is just enough to keep you coming back. Also the price is very affordable.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
My absolute favorite ice cream bar. Very crunchy and chocolate. The only con is that's it's not big enough. Lol I have to eat the entire box.
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
Super yummy. Our favorite brand of ice cream. Good price for the quality that is offered. In the summer we always have lots of flavors.
Brittany R.
Harrisburg , PA
One word- DELICIOUS. These are so addicting! Whenever I crave chocolate, these are my go-to. They are in my freezer right now.
Nancy Z.
Maywood, IL
Love the chocolate taste. Always a go to when craving chocolate ice cream bars. An all time favorite since I was young.
Toni H.
Oh my..these are too good. I highly recommend these. I love these. Great tasting. Think I need one right now lol
JoAnne R.
Cascade Locks
So delicious. I'm not really an ice cream eater but once in awhile I do enjoy a treat....yum!! So good!