Blue Bunny® Blue Ribbon Classics® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Light Ice Cream 1.75 qt. Carton

BY BLUE BUNNY

Blue Ribbon Classics® is made in Le Mars, Iowa by a family of dairymen that has been in business for over 100 years. You will always find the great taste you expect in the traditional flavors you love. It doesn't get much simpler than that. see more...

Chelsey S.
This brand has some of the best cookie dough ice cream. The cookie dough is actually a decent size and doesn't seem as though it was just an afterthought. Everyone knows the best part about cookie dough ice cream is the chunks of cookie dough itself! I will buy this brand/flavor again and I high recommend it!
Shelby V.
Parker, CO
This is my husbands favorite kind of ice cream. You can never go wrong with Bluebell or cookie dough. We eat this as our cheat every once in a while. It is ADDICTIVE! Not so healthy for you, but the perfect cure for a sweet tooth! I will continue to buy this brand because it is so yummy!
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
This ice cream always satisfies my sweet tooth. Nice and creamy. It was delicious. It was even on sale when I bought it! It went above and beyond my expectations. I will definitely buy it again! Highly recommend it for anyone who's craving some ice cream.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
My whole family loves this ice cream! It has something for everyone! Not too much chocolate, not too much cookie dough....it is just right. Super creamy yet not greasy
Ashley A.
This ice cream is very delicious but way to expensive for sime ice cream. The flavor comes exactly to off brand ice cream and much more expensive
Mackenzie B.
Liberty
Man just looking at it makes me hungry!!! So yummy. They just need to make the packages a tad bit bigger because i can't get enough!
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
I love cookie dough ice cream. I love the bites of cookie dough in it. I would recommend this product to my friends
Selena L.
Knoxville
I'm not a huge fan of cookie dough but the texture and the flavor that blue bunny has is one of a kind. It's rich
Cheyanna F.
Ravenna
Love love loved it!!! Just the right amount of chocolate chip cookie dough chunks in the ice cream!