BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Vanilla flavored light ice cream with a thick fudge ribbon and peanut butter filled chocolate bunnies.

Water, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Contains 1% or Less of Citric Acid, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 1, Tumeric for Color.

• "My favorite store bought ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "This is truly my favorite store bought ice cream flavor!" in 2 reviews
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I love the bunny chocolate in the ice cream. It just tastes so good and the ice cream is a delicious creamy vanilla. Probably one of my favorite ice cream flavors to get at the store because it isn’t too expensive and has a good amount.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I have been eating bunny tracks since I was a young kid. I can still remember digging through the carton to find the caramel filled bunnies! Still one of my favorite ice creams today. I prefer a vanilla ice cream as a base to chocolate or I find it to be too chocolatey. This is the perfect middle ground in my opinion.
Amy S.
Yum! Our family loves blue Bunny ice cream. Bunny tracks is my favorite flavor from this brand. I love chocolate and it has just the right amount. Very delicious. Great price. Would buy again and again.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
This ice cream is so tasty my mom gets it sometimes and I wish she would buy it more. The chocolate is crunchy the caramel is sweet and wraps it all together, the vanilla ice cream is the perfect sweetness it holds uo together well when scooping.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Bunny tracks is my favorite! There are ribbons of chocolate in it and peanut butter. It has all of my cravings in one. I usually get it when it's on sale though because it can be pricey! Mouth is watering writing this review! It's amazing
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Bunny tracks is my favorite!! I love the little bunny pieces inside!! The ice cream is rich and creamy!! And this flavor in particular is filled with lots of toppings! Toppings in every bite!! Which is important in store bought ice creams!
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks ice cream is so good!! It's addictive and delicious! It's my family's absolute favorite ice cream and you can't even tell that it's light. It's full of cookies and chocolate pieces. I definitely recommend it!
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
So yummy! Tried the other day from Winn-Dixie and the ice cream was so smooth tasting. Only con is the high price but the ice cream was great. Wouldn't mind trying new flavors of this brand. Highly recommended.
Brittany M.
Bunny tracks is my absolute favorite flavor! I love the thick piece of fudge and the bunnies you find in the ice cream 🍦 I wish it were a bit cheaper, but I’m willing to pay the price for this ice cream!
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
After the Cavs won the 2016 finals, Lebron James purchased ice cream for the city of Cleveland on the opening night of the 2016/2017 season, and the first night of the Cleveland Indians/ Chicago Cubs World Series. It was my first blue bunny experience and after that night, I find myself going to pick it up more in stores.