BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

ice cream with colorful confetti sprinkles and swirls of blue frosting between two vanilla wafers. 10 sandwiches per box. At the time they were also featured on the iScream Team’s coupon. I went to my iScream Team page and printed the coupon. I went to my local Wal-Mart and purchased the last box of Blue Bunny Birthday Party Ice Cream Sandwiches that was in the freezer.

Estianna S.
Acworth, GA
These are to die for!! I was unsure of it at first because I’m picky when it comes to ice cream! However, these were seriously AMAZINGGGG!! I’m crossing my fingers that I can find more because our local Target no longer carries them. I would definitely recommend these to others! Go buy some... they are so delicious!
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Bleck! Gross greasy frosting flavored nasty bar. Yuck leaves an oil slick in your mouth. It's such a weird texture & flavor. I usually like birthday cake but never again
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
I'm so happy to find an ice cream cake that isn't chocolate - and better yet taste like birthday cake. These are truly delicious. Have a great vanilla taste and really melts in your mouth. My favorite ice cream sandwiches ever. You must try if you like Vanilla!
Brenda G.
Oh my goodness! I had one of these for the first time this week & it changed my life! It tastes like a real birthday cake! Every single bite was so deliciously creamy & perfect. I will definitely be buying more soon!
Daisy R.
I honestly am in love with his ice cream lol even though it is hard to find sometimes it's still worth looking for. The taste of it is something kind of like butterscotch vanilla and Carmel or something lol
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
So good!! I love these as a cheat snack since they're a little better for you than other brands of ice cream. Great flavor and curves my cravings. Definitely recommend trying these!!! I found mine at Walmart.
Carina T.
fort myers, FL
These are so yummy they taste just like a birthday cake! I have friends that don't like cake at all but loved these bars! They have the perfect elements from a cake and it's brings it into this bar. Everyone has to try it!
Eva C.
If you ever decide you want to die from happiness this is the ice cream for you. So yummy. Great to just buy the box and it all of them in one sitting. Not that I do that. But if I did I wouldnt care about anyones thoughts.
Gabriela R.
I personally think these are the BEST ice cream sandwiches in the market!! The ice cream is super creamy and the frosting swirled in is to die for! Also, who doesn't love a good birthday cake ice cream?!
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
These ice cream sandwiches are so delicious! I am obsessed with anything that is birthday cake flavored so I just love this flavor of ice cream sandwich! It is not that healthy but definitely delicious!