BY BLUE BUNNY

Aryn
Love these! I wish they were more easily available. I have a daughter that's allergic to chocolate and every other ice cream sandwich uses a chocolate sandwich cookies or had chocolate in the ice cream. The strawberry is perfect and vanilla cookies surprisingly soft compacted to other sandwich brands.
trinity m.
San Diego, CA
My guilty pleasure !!! Absolutely love this ice cream !! It's such an easy dessert! It also has a lot less sugar than most ice creams !! Such a good flavor, just wish they came in a bigger size! I've even got my best friend hooked!
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of the better ice cream sandwiches but strawberry ice cream is about as mediocre as it comes. A good option if there is nothing but it but wouldn’t be my first choice unless it was in the form of a neopolatin (spell check)
Ruby P.
Ice cream, so delish. I like the blue bunny brand because the portions are bigger than if you would buy another kind. Of course they are little pricier, but the quality is outstanding. This is definitely a great treat.
christina l.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this ice cream. I love ice cream sandwiches in general but this one is the bees kness. I can't get enough of it.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I love the bars and i love how they have real berries in them too.you are never wrong when you buy BB. SERIOUSLY GODS GIFT TO US!
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
I would have to say I would take he strawberry over the chocolate ice cream, not because it’s bad . But just because it’s good
Magali T.
Mecca, CA
I like this icecream sandwich there very good i would buy them again there are a little expensive but i would but them again
Jordan C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Delicious option for someone who doesn't like the original chocolate cookie. Love the strawberry ice cream the best
Karen T.
Definitely enjoy these. They taste exactly like strawberries which I love. Wouldn't change a thing about them.