BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Big Alaska Ice Cream Bar:

• Vanilla flavored reduced fat ice cream square with thick, rich chocolate flavored coating
  • Ice cream fat reduced 30% from regular ice cream from 10g to 7g per 100g.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Whey, Buttermilk, Contains Less Than 1% of Vanilla Extract, Artificial Flavor, Mono and Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate). Coating (Coconut Oil, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate Liqour, Cocoa Butter, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Whey, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin). Contains Milk, Soy. May Contain Wheat, Peanuts, Almonds, Pecans, Cashews. Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Coconut, Hazelnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans, Pine Nuts, Pistachios, Walnuts.

Shakira M.
Even though very little as ice cream I can say that this is one of my favorites.
We don't have blue bell here we only have blue bunny and that makes me super sad ugghhhh. But it's good and creamy and chea.
Love this one! I would definitely recommend! Great price and awesome taste ! Try it! This one is my favorite flavor !
Stephanie A.
Portland, OR
Let's be honest, how could I not give this 5 stars. It's so delicious! The chocolate and these ice cream both have a really good flavor. Super addicting, and the perfect size/serving for that midnight treat. And while writing this, it's making me crave it.
Elizabeth T.
Garland, TX
These bars are easy to eat and the perfect size. Blue Bunny ice creams are very flavorful and I would definitely recommend them. And its easy to grab since you can pick it up at most grocery stores!
Julie B.
On a hot or cold day, these are a tasty treat. I love the rich, dark chocolate and the smooth, creamy ice cream. You can definitely tell it it's made of quality ingredients
Emily T.
Northvale, NJ
Yum blue bunny is the best ice-cream.. hard to find my local grocery store but I wish it was easier.. love these over all the other brands
Lonna B.
State College, PA
This is such a great product, it's my go to college treat! It's not too expensive! And it does the trick! I would highly recommend this product to my friends and it contains the best ingredients. I'd buy it again.
Lizzie U.
I've only had these once or twice and they're good for the most part. They do melt pretty easily, so that makes them a little messy.
liz m.
Phoenix
I eat ice cream alot when I'm sad and this is the go to ice cream. It is delicios ans very creamy. And the chocolate is very good
Nicole B.
Accident, MD
We don't have blue bell here we only have blue bunny and that makes me super sad ugghhhh. But it's good and creamy and cheap
Adele H.