Blue Bunny Banana Split Frozen Dessert , 46 fl oz

by Blue Bunny

Blue Bunny Banana Split is ice creamy fun in every spoonful. No more messiness of building your own banana split you can now get those flavors all in one place! So skip the ice cream treats you find at the parlor and grab this dessert you can keep in your freezer to scoop at home instead. What you see is what you'll love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. Find Funlightenment!

Will Food Lion every sell this brand again?
Do jxnxhhxknd can f f. F g g g g. G g f g f g
Has anyone tried the limited edition Mexican flavors ?? I have only tried the 4 leeches and it's amazing!! Wondering how the flan and chooros flavors are
Start your review of Blue Bunny Banana Split Frozen Dessert , 46 fl oz!
nichole S.
Michigan City, IN
Blue Bunny Banana Split Frozen Dessert , 46 fl oz uploaded by nichole S.
So, there's 2 things we NEVER run out of in our house and that is Cereal and ICE CREAM! We buy tons of different brands and different kinds. I, myself am not a big ice cream fan. I can't stand the taste of vanilla ice cream, period so there's only a few different flavors that I will eat and this blue bunny banana split is one! Every bite is exploding with flavor. It has chunks of pineapple, chocolate swirls and strawberries and of course bananas and nuts! ! I highly recommend this flavor and brand! You can find it at your local Wal-Mart!
Linda S.
Schererville, IN
This is currently my favorite ice cream available at our local grocery store.  I love the combination of flavors, and quality.  Smooth, creamy, with just the right amount of fruit, nuts, and chocolate.  I would definitely recommend!
Takiera M.
Fort Worth
even tho it had zero sugar this ice cream was totally amazing and i dont eat ice cream like that but i ate half of the bucket
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Yessss!! Their ice cream is so good. It’s creamy and flavorful! I ate so much of this when I was pregnant. Everything I love is in this tub! Lol. I’d buy this over any brand. I will always buy this again. Seriously thank you Blue Bunny Banana Split Frozen Dessert , 46 fl oz
Cathy Z.
Portage, IN
Let me say, this is my favorite flavor and brand. Banana ice cream, with strawberry and chocolate swirls. Pieces of banana, pineapple and nuts. Tastes like the real thing, only missing a cherry and whipped cream. If you love banana splits, try this. No work involved, just a scoop for the flavor melody!
Roberta G.
Asheboro
Ow my goodness this stuff is do good made with real ingredients and so smooth it's my favorite !!! and available at any grocery store
Marilou S.
North Port, FL
Purchased at: Publix
All I can say is Yum...it is the only brand that lives up to the name Bannana Split! It is creamy, delicious and tastes like it was churned by gramma
Abigail C.
el paso, TX
Although I’m lactose intolerant I love it! It’s the best Ice cram ! I would definitely recommend to anyone! I absolutely love this brand and buy it every time I go out for groceries. Some say Ik obsessed.
tiffany L.
Alvin, TX
Blue bunny banana split is really good ice-cream,I don't eat much ice cream but when I do I will differently buy this one because its delicious
bailey O.
Blue bunny ice cream is really great I just started eating them and they are delicious.