Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Cuts Trail Toppers Chunky Bites in Hearty Gravy - Chicken - 24 x 3 oz 75

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Cuts Trail Toppers Chunky Bites in Hearty Gravy - Chicken - 24 x 3 oz These delicious meal toppers make any meal a special treat. Made with delicious bites of real chicken steeped in irresistible gravy, BLUE Wilderness Wild Cuts Trail Toppers are made to satisfy the spirit of the wolf that lives on in your dog. Perfect for adding to your favorite BLUE dry foods at meal time or as a savory snack, these pouches of pure canine bliss are sure to cater to their inner carnivore. Made with only the finest natural ingredients, these meal toppers are: Made with real chicken100% grain and gluten-free Free of chicken (or poultry) by-product meals Free of corn, wheat and soy see more...

Buy on PETCO
Julia C.
Oklahoma City
I use them as treats with my pets for training specially with my pit bull he loves it, as soon as he sees the bag he gets happy, my cats get some here and there because there’s so many of them but they love it too
Richard B.
Chicopee
Is very good for the skin and getting it shiny. It is very good value and it is in between pricing. So one out of three with other alternates. No it’s not it’s not need it fully but it does have halfway done.
Jennifer B.
My cat loves these treats. I don’t think I’ll buy then again just because how pricey they are. This brand is a very pricey brand. Probably will buy a cheaper brand next time since my cat will pretty much eat anything
Jessica S.
Buffalo blue is premium dog food. It is healthy and does wonders for my dogs coat. It is filled with nutrition and flavor. My dogs really do enjoy meal time! I would highly recommend to anyone looking to try new food.
alexis f.
edwardsburg
I have two dogs, a terrier mix and a cocker spaniel. They are sensitive to most ingredients in other brands of dog food. I choose blue because it has healthy ingredients and is wheat free. Did you know wheat isn’t good for a dogs digestive system?
Taylor K.
My little puppet can't ever get enough of these! She's already sitting down & staring right up at me before I even open the bag. All she hears is the bag move & she comes running. I'm so happy they are so natural & good for my puppet.
Alyssa C.
Fort Ripley , MN
My kitty is my everything and his health is incredibly important to me. I bought this for him based on extensive research and so far it’s been great for him. I will be buying more for sure. And thanks to chewy for delivering straight to my door!
Jennifer S.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love anything from this brand!! This brand is pretty expensive but has a lot of good things for your pet. My Aussie loves the taste and never gets sick to her stomach or poops ugly. I recommend this brand to everyone
Bella H.
hyannis
My little kitty loves these treats so much. It is adorable how cute he gets when he hears the bag crinkle. I love how these treats are healthy and free if harmful ingredients. I will definitely keep buying these.
LaShawndra A.
My LouLou eats this stuff like its candy. Occasionally he stops wanting his food, so we put a little bit of this stuff on top and he devours his entire bowl within minutes.