BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior - Chicken Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Senior is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains. Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment Because the nutritional requirements for senior dogs are different from other life stages, BLUE Wilderness for Senior Dogs features the ingredients to support their overall health and well-being. see more...

Andrea C.
Cottondale , AL
My dog really does like this food a lot! It really helps with keeping dry skin in check. His skin usually flakes in the winter and this really helps a lot with that. He always gobbles it up! I would suggest not feeding too much or too often bc it does contribute to weight gain in my senior dachshund
Alexis C.
Jacksonville, FL
My Stella isn’t getting much younger, so her health is definitely important to us. Feeding her Blue Buffalo has helped her regain that proper protein she needs through naturally blended foods. Amazing products!
Angie S.
My dog is 6 years old and I’ve spent 6 years getting her to eat healthy dog food to no avail. This is the only dog food she will eat! I do have to put a bit of chicken on it but at least she’s eating! This is a fantastic product and it does just what it claims to do. It left my dog feeling and looking incredible! One bag also lasted her quite a long time so I’d say it’s worth the money. I would certainly recommend it to anyone!
Michelle B.
This is the only food I would buy for my dog to eat for a while. She loves the taste and I can tell she enjoys every bite. I would usually buy at petco. Between my dog and my bf two dogs, they a enjoy this food. I would purchase again.
Stacie H.
Browns Mills
I highly recommend Blue Buffalo dog food. I have been using this brand of food since my dog was a puppy. He is a Siberian Husky and feeding him Blue Buffalo is the healthiest choice. I would trust no other food brand for him!
Lisa G.
Columbus, GA
This is our all-time favorite dog food! Our dog needed a high-protein diet and this dog food was the best! I'm giving it five stars because we love it so much however it is a bit pricey. But I do believe it's worth the money and I would recommend it.
Liz S.
My dog is 13 years old. And I started using this about 2 years ago. And he's so spunky still. Not sure if it's the food. But before he had this, he was very lazy . Good food means happy dog
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
My dog loves this food! He's somewhere between 11 and 13 years old (we adopted him as an older dog and only have a range to work with). His joints are getting rough on him and he's not quite as energetic. Well, that was until this food! It doesn't make wham-in-your-face changes to your dog, but one day you'll notice that he's not quite as slow as he used to be/has a little bit more energy.  I credit this food for that since it's the only "senior dog" product we've given him. He's a fan of all the flavors and I'm a fan of the fact that this food is high-quality and good for him!
Nina T.
New Haven, CT
I own a For-year-old Jack Russell terrier. She is a very medium size dog weighs about 25 to 30 pounds. My dog absolutely adores the blue Buffalo brand of food, I buy it usually at any Petsmart or Petco. I will admit it is on the pricier side however for me it is worth it, because I like to know that my dog is eating healthy fresh non-processed food. I would recommend this to anybody who is looking for a new type of dry food to feed their dogs.
Danielle F.
I have 2 golden retrievers that have arthritis issues. They are both going on 11 years old. My father had them on Alpo for a long time and when he passed away and I inherited them, I switched them to Blue Buffalo dog food. I have seen a drastic change to BOTH of my dogs and they are not feeling as achy with their legs like they use to.