BY BLUE BUFFALO

These high protein, grain-free recipes are inspired by your cat's wild lynx relatives and feature the finest natural ingredients and real meat your cat loves. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Allison P.
Monterey, CA
We haven’t tried it on her yet. But we give wet food as a treat because we tend to have bad ant problems if we give it to her all the time and it won’t stink up the apt.
Kimberly L.
Chula Vista
I love all things blue buffalo and so do all of my animals (3 dogs, 5 cats). It’s a little bit on the pricey side, but totally worth it. You’re definitely paying for quality. My dogs can definitely tell the difference as they don’t eat cheap dog food that’s all grain anymore.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Blue Buffalo BLUE WildernessTM Cat FoodI love the Blue Buffalo formulas. The healthy natural grain free is something that I love for my cats and they love the taste. I do not have messy litter boxes and they seem happier and healthier.
Felicia F.
Great safe ingredients! I only give my cats soft food on occasion (holidays, after vet visits) I split 1 can between 3 of my cats and it is paws up approved. I have one picky eater, so you know it's good if she digs in. I find that Blue Buffalo and 4Health are my go to's for a little extra treat.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I give this to my cats on special occasions. They love wet food and come running when they hear the can open. I will keep buying this. And it’s usually on sale
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
My cat loves seafood! I can not wait to try this. I love natural ingredients for him. He is a very special and picky 10year old kitty
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
My cat Sammy loves this food. He is a big salmon eater! It met my expectations because my cat really enjoyed it.