BLUE Wilderness Adult Dry Dog Food is made with more of the meat they love to satisfy the spirit of the wolf in every dog. This Grain Free recipe features a precise balance of carbohydrates and calories to support your dog’s daily dietary needs.

Always features real meat as the 1st ingredient. Made with deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal to supply the protein your dog needs. Contains wholesome fruits and veggies.; Essential proteins and carbohydrates help meet energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle, and an optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids help promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.; A High-Protein Grain Free, Natural Dog Food enhanced with vitamins and minerals. Contains BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits® – precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists that support immune system health, life stage requirements, and healthy oxidative balance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Grain Free, Natural Adult Dry Dog Food, Chicken, 20-lb!
Chesapeake
Blue buffalo is really good for your puppy. It’s actually natural and healthy. I don’t feed myself with injected meat so I wouldn’t feed my dog that way either.
Scottsdale, AZ
My dog is currently eating this kibble. He doesn’t like that there isn’t any raw pieces in this kibble. I love the high protein kibble and limited ingredients!
streamwood
I used to feed my dog this and she loved it but it is just way too expensive. It is double the price of what I get now for grain free and the same size bag.
Las Vegas
I loke to mix the wilderness brand in with my dogs senior and grain free diets because they still need to have their inner wild animal diet as well
Portland
My dogs are very picky, and this food is their absolute favorite. Not only is it good for them, it also helps my dog with her digestive issues.
Hanover, PA
Helped my dog gain weight super fast after getting her from the pound being almost emaciated. I’m back to feeding it again with my other dog
Huntington Beach
My pitbull daughter loves this. Very easy to digest and high in the richest nutrients that my dog needs and you can tell from her coat
commerce city, CO
Grain free is best for dogs. My dogs love this stuff. Overall though I had to switch them over to raw food but they ate this for years.
Northport, NY
Dogs loved the taste and always ate it up right away. Cost is moderate, but didn’t mind because I wanted to feed them great quality.
Dog got the runs too much protein she got stomach cramps and i even did a 3 week slow transition got the shits all over my apartment

Looking for your answer?