BY BLUE BUFFALO

Wilderness™ Duck Recipe for Adult Dogs Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a protein-rich, grain-free food that contains more of the delicious duck your dog loves. *Made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains. -Deboned duck, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs. -Sweet potatoes and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates. -Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment. LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support: -Immune system health -Life stage requirements -Healthy oxidative balance BLUE Wilderness Duck Recipe for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Victoria A.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food more...
Very popular brand that you can find at most pet stores. I've used this brand for about a year and although it's decently expensive, it's worth it as it's a very healthy brand for your dogs with high quality ingredients and you can find it a discount price at chewy.com or some pet stores will give it to you at a lower price if you show them Chewy's price. The dog food pieces are average size which works for both my medium-big size dog and for my little dog. I like how Blue offers a wide variety if flavors and this one is different, but it is more pricey compared to the other flavors. However, both my dogs enjoy this one and the smell is decent to handle.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food more...
My dog loves this food! I have to say, I do not always feed him this because the price is much higher than I can normally afford, but he loves it! If your dog has a sensitive stomach this is a great choice. Very good ingredients and good blend of protein and carbs and sugar
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food more...
My dogs are picky eaters and the absolutely love this brand. It’s a great food for large breed dogs keeps them full and has everything they need. I switch about 2 years ago and my dogs have yet to get sick of it!
Sally T.
My shih tzu poodle loves the duck flavor! It has good ingredients and great nutrition. It comes in different size bags, which is awesome! I’ve tried another brand of food and she wasn’t a fan. Then we introduced her to blue buffalo and she fell in love. Although it is pretty pricey, you get what pay for and you don’t have to worry about harmful ingredients.
Laurel G.
Tooele
Review for: Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food more...
My little Papillon mix rescue is very fussy so we took her to the pet store and she picked this out. It does cost a little more than some but she loves it. Well worth it when it makes her happy and healthy.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
My boys love this food. It’s on the pricier side, but my dog’s bellies are both sensitive and they both function well on this food. We started on the salmon variety, but switched to duck for the fattier/oilier content of duck which has really helped with their skin.
Taylor E.
Gahanna, OH
A great grain-free, high-protein food for your beloved pup. Blue Buffalo is a little on the pricier end, but it’s easily found in stores and made with a simple recipe that you can feel confident in feeding your dog.
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
My German Shepard loves this food! We seriously have a picky eater on our hands, we went through ALL of the flavors before finally finding the ones he likes. He used to sniff the bowl and walk away, now when we put it down he cleans the bowl in under a minute. We also sometimes use some the canned toppers which he really seems to enjoy. Blue buffalo is the brand we’ve been using since he was just a little pup and will continue to use. We have the autoship from Chewy.com which saves us a ton of money!
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
My dog struggled with stomach issues and we changed his food from a generic adult small dog food to this and there’s no problem anymore! He loves to eat it too! Once it’s gone he begs for more! I’ll keep using for a long time
Adriana G.
Waukesha, WI
Amazing food!!! My 1 year-old Pure breed doberman was originally on the cheap Sam's club brand dog food when I first got him when he was around 6 months ago. He had flaky skin. After replacing his old food with the puppy version of Blue Buffalo Wilderness and now that he's over a year, the adult version, his coat is shinier, way less shedding, his poop looks healthier. It's just an all-around amazing food for your dog.