BY BLUE BUFFALO

Wilderness™ Chicken Recipe for Adult Dogs Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a protein-rich, grain-free food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. *Made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains. -Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs. -Sweet potatoes and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates. -Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment. LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support: -Immune system health -Life stage requirements -Healthy oxidative balance BLUE Wilderness Chicken Recipe for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Little Rock, AR
We love this dog food. This dog food seems to satisfy our chocolate lab. Since changing her food to this, her fur has became softer. We buy the 24 lb bag and it lasts us about a month and a half. This is worth the price!!!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
My dogs love all flavors of the Blue Buffalo dry foods and this is one of them. Since it's just the chicken recipe it's a little bit more affordable and my dogs gobble it up/
heidi s.
heidi s.
Our Rottie has bad allergies . We put her on a diet of grain free and limited ingredient food like this and it's helped a lot .
Lisett C.
Lisett C.
I used to feed my dog the Iams dog food then I switched them over to blue buffalo, they seem to like it better.
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
This is one of my dogs favorite recipes. He is a 58lb. boxer. We used to feed him Earthborn holistic brand that the breeders started him out with but switched to this a couple years ago and he still loves. Both are about the same price $60ish a bag. At petsmart you can get plenty of $10 off coupons or good sales on them where you get another item free. Be on the look out!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This is the only good we give our dog. It makes her coat beautiful and shiny (short haired) her teeth and BM are very healthy. She has no health issues and she loves it. I add a tbsp of coconut oil to it every now and then for a special treat.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I have a Rottweiler and he is the pickiest dog ever and on top of that he can't have grain! We tried so many things before this and it always upset his stomach (he would have bad gas) I would recommend this without a doubt to every dog owner. I know he's eating the best of the best!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Anaheim, CA
I'm an avid Blue Buffalo customer and my dog loves it, especially the chicken wilderness formula. It agrees with her stomach and she eats it up as soon as I scoop the food into her bowl! It's well worth the price knowing this food has better quality ingredients than most dog food brands out there, and I like knowing that my dog actually enjoys her meals :)
Vennessa G.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
By far the best dog good i got for my pups. They devoured it the second their b bites hit the floor. Only down side is it is a bit expensive but totally worth it.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Eland, WI
I have given this to my dog since she was a puppy. (We started out with the puppy version of this). I have never had any problem with this food. She seems to really like it.