Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food uploaded by Danielle H.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Wilderness™ Chicken Recipe for Adult Dogs Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a protein-rich, grain-free food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. *Made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains. -Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs. -Sweet potatoes and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates. -Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment. LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support: -Immune system health -Life stage requirements -Healthy oxidative balance BLUE Wilderness Chicken Recipe for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Yelitza G.
Yelitza G.
Bronx, NY
Great product! A little on the expensive side, definitely worth it, because of the great quality. Very healthy, and I feel like it makes me dog's fur shine. I use it or both of my pitbulls since they were little puppies. I would definitely recommend this!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
We try to keep our dog on a wheat free and healthy diet and blue brand is always the place to look for that. We switch up flavors every now and then
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
My huskies love this dog food! As soon as I pour it into the bowl it is basically gone! They have never acted like this befire with any other food. Usually with other brands the food will sit hours until one of them decides to nibble at it. They were losing weight and my veterinarian recommended Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food I am so thankful we tried this! Their weight is back to normal and their fur looks amazong! I love all the nutrients includes as well. I would definitely recommend!