Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Flatlands Feast Wet Dog Food - 12pk/125oz

Blue Buffalo Wilderness Flatlands Feast Wet Dog Food - 12pk/12.5oz

BLUE Wilderness® Flatland Feast™ with Turkey, Quail & Duck Grain-Free Wet Dog Food

The inspiration for our protein-packed BLUE Wilderness Flatland Feast wet food comes from the shimmering lakes and fertile grasses of the Great Plains, home to turkeys, quail and ducks, and the wolves who hunt them.

Made from the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, Wilderness Flatland Feast satisfies your dog’s wild side by featuring more of the meat-rich foods he was born to love — with no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy.

Optimally balanced to give your dog more of the protein he instinctively loves with the wholesome nutrition he needs, Flatland Feast canned dog food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require extra supplementation to be nutritionally complete.

Available in 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Turkey, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Turkey Broth, Chicken Broth, Potatoes, Pea Flour, Quail, Duck, Guar Gum, Cassia Gum, Carrageenan, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Fish Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Flatlands Feast Wet Dog Food - 12pk/12.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jordan M.
Clinton, SC
Very good product as my dog devoured this instantly and has some pretty good ingredients as well. Definitely a good brand although expensive and there are definitely more cost effective ways to feed your dog.
Kelly W.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog wasn’t a huge fan of this. He only ate a little bit and did not come back for more
TERI F.
Pell City, AL
We have used Blue Buffalo Wilderness for Libby’s almost 8 year life. She loves all the flavors and I’m happy because I know she’s getting the protein and Vitamins and Minerals that she needs to stay healthy!
Yara G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is great option for y dogs. It has amazing ingredients and my dogs love it. They also have a huge variation to have your dogs happy.
Eda M.
Danbury, CT
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog is pick and hard to feed, it is only food she eats, on emergency. Normally I have do cooking to feed her.
Alexis C.
phoenix
My dogs love all the blue Buffalo canned food. It’s nice to know they also have good ingredients so it smells like real food. These cans are 2.50 cents so definitely pricer than any other canned food.
Anita M.
Olive Hill, KY
All of my babies absolutely LOVE this product!!! They never turn their noses up at it!!! Finish it all in no time at all!! Thanks so much!!!
Christina A.
Long Beach, CA
Excellent. Just like all of Blue Buffalo’s products. I trust this brand with my puppy.
Evelyn A.
I definitely recommend this brand they have one of the best dog foods for your dogs also I like to mix the wet food with their dry food and my dogs love it they eat it so quickly
Luz F.
Fridley
The only brand or dog food my picky senior dog will eat! My other 2 younger ones love it as well! Worth it for my fur babies to eat ❤️

Looking for your answer?