Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats

Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats

What's the first ingredient?
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats!
Alejandra B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats uploaded by Alejandra B.
My doggies loved these!!! I really enjoy purchasing from the Blue Buffalo Wilderness line because it has the best ingredients. They’re a little pricey but worth it if you want to feed your pups the very best!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats uploaded by Meaghan C.
Purchased at: PETCO
I have 2 big pups and I feed them both Blue Buffalo dog food and treats as recommended by their vet, and they’re both in perfect health!!
dewi A.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats uploaded by dewi A.
My dog loves this treat, every morning when my husband gets up, he always feeds him with this treat and when he does a good job. It's crunchy, 100% grain free baked biscuit with turkey recipe. It's pretty pricey but as long as my dog likes it, it's worth it😊
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dog goes crazy for these treats! I like that Blue Buffalo is known for healthy, nutritious ingredients. It is easy on her stomach and she comes back for more! Will definitely buy again.
EMMA V.
Riverside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats uploaded by EMMA V.
Purchased at: PETCO
I recommend product for you dogs 🐕 my dog are happy with this treats very good products grain free
Aydin A.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats uploaded by Aydin A.
My dog loves the turkey recipe. He wasn't that into the other flavors he tried, particularly the salmon. But I can safely say he is obsessed with the turkey one. He is a large dog weighing 100 lbs, so these treats are perfect for him. I like the fact that these are grain free since my pup has sensitive stomach.
Natalie P.
Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats uploaded by Natalie P.
Great price for these! My dog loves these crunchy dog biscuits. I have gotten multiple flavors and he loves all of them.
Ginny W.
Irvine, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a new biscuit for my hyper boy to try and although it's not his favorite he seems to be ok with em. I think the part he don't like is the size the biscuits are. My boy is a medium sized dog but in my opinion the size in this bag would be great for a large dog. They do have the crunch factor for sure. They come in a resealable bag to keep them fresh and lock out any moisture. The biscuits are made with the finest ingredients and are 100% grain free, no corn, wheat or soy as well as no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. All in all if they were smaller I think he'd enjoy them more. Included is a picture of my hamlet Axel Rose and a snap of the actual size biscuit they are. As with any treats always make sure your fur baby is monitored and has plenty of fresh water. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats
Laura P.
Lake Worth, FL
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats uploaded by Laura P.
I was happy with blue until my recent experience with there treats. Opened bag and full of maggots unfortunately I will NOT be feeding my dogs and blue dog food. My doctor told me to take a snapshot these food are causing more heart disease in dogs.
Misty S.
Jasper, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 4 Huskies love these treats. They get really excited when they see the bag and start begging. I like the smaller size, it makes them great for training or as just because treats. We have purchased many bags and will continue to do so, as they are a great value and my pups love them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...