Blue Buffalo Weight Control Adult Dog Food - 30lbs OVERSIZE

Your adult dog will love the great taste and nutrition of Blue Buffalo Weight Control food. Help slim down your dog with the unsurpassed nutrition of this reduced calorie formula. The precise blend of nutrients and antioxidants help maintain your dog's overall health while protecting him from toxins. He'll look and feel better in no time! Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 415 calories per cup Package Weight: 30 lbs Directions: Up to 15 lbs: 1/4 to 1 cups 16 to 30 lbs: 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cups 31 to 50 lbs: 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 cups 51 to 70 lb: 2 1/2 to 3 cups 71 to 100 lbs: 3 to 4 cups Over 100 lbs: Feed 4 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 20 lbs over 100 Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (Natural Source of Lycopene), Rye, Rice Bran, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat (Naturally Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (Natural Source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil (Natural Source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Oil Of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid see more...

Erin B.
My dogs have sensitive tummys and they gain weight fast so I had to go through so many brands to find something that worked for them! So I got this and their weight got to where it should be and they got healthy! I love the healthy ingredients because I only want my dogs to eat the very best! And this food was good enough for their super sensitive tummys
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
I started getting my dog this food after I noticed her getting a little sluggish and gaining weight. I looked up all dog brands ingredients to compare vitamins and minerals that were in the food, and although wellness almost tied with blue, it couldn't beat this brand. My dog loves her food and it's definitely helped her with her weight and an overall healthy dog style
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
High quality dog food that my dogs really enjoy. I also have a pup with a sensitive stomach and this food is always something he can tolerate. It is a bit expensive but we also cook for the dogs so a little goes a long way.
Delora F.
So my baby is a very very picky eater. His vet Recommended that you should try this Brand. He is overweight and she said that it was in small little bites that he can eat and a usually dogs love it cause it tastes good. It helps with weight to.  so I just thought why not try it, and ever since then he loves it!! he had kibbles and bits and other brands.... he got tired of them real fast. it's been about 2 years and he still loves it I know you can get it at petsmart or any other pet stores but they don't sell them at grocery stores.
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
This is a great product.  Both my dogs eat this food and absolutely love it! The overall all price of this product may scare buyers away but it is totally worth it. This dog food lasts much longer since the dogs are eating less of it.  Better yet its made with natural, healthy ingredients.
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this. I have a very picky Pekingese who will not eat much other than roasted chicken, but she loves this food. It has been a life saver. My brothers Bully Pit eats the same food, and it has allowed him to slim down and show a much more muscular physique.
Tayla M.
Villa Rica, GA
I have a husky mix who is very picky, but she likes this brand only. I like this brand is natural and doesn't use any grain/corn etc in the food. I have noticed that her coat is very shiny and soft and I believe this food helps. I'm not sure if this healthy weight version is making a difference in her size or not, but she's no longer gaining weight. She has lost some weight, but I'm not sure it it's the food or because I've been walking her more or both. Overall, I would recommend this brand to anyone. I also have my kitty on Blue.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This dog food is supposed to be high in protein and it is a high end dog food. I began to feed it to my two Boston terriers. They seemed to like it and ate it. They aren't very picky so that was no surprise. The issue we had is my dogs stomach would make loud gurgling sounds and he had such bad gas. It was behind a normal gas. This stuff was lethal. I ended up switching to another dog food and the gas issue cleared up. Dogs with sensitive stomachs beware.
Keneshka F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have a beagle who has put on some extra weight since she was spayed. I just recently switched over to this food for her and since the switch she has lost a few pounds without doing too much exercise yet. Just follow the portion/feeding recommendations on the package and you'll see results in no time! :-)
Holly I.
Norcross, GA
This is one of the best brands on the market and I highly recommend. I have been feeding my senior dogs this product for years and I really attribute their good health and longevity to their diet. This is one of the few products of its kind that is worth every penny. I highly recommend. I believe in their quality and commitment to pets!