BY BLUE BUFFALO

Your adult dog will love the great taste and nutrition of Blue Buffalo Weight Control food. Help slim down your dog with the unsurpassed nutrition of this reduced calorie formula. The precise blend of nutrients and antioxidants help maintain your dog's overall health while protecting him from toxins. He'll look and feel better in no time! Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 415 calories per cup Package Weight: 30 lbs Directions: Up to 15 lbs: 1/4 to 1 cups 16 to 30 lbs: 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cups 31 to 50 lbs: 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 cups 51 to 70 lb: 2 1/2 to 3 cups 71 to 100 lbs: 3 to 4 cups Over 100 lbs: Feed 4 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 20 lbs over 100 Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (Natural Source of Lycopene), Rye, Rice Bran, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat (Naturally Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (Natural Source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil (Natural Source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Oil Of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Tayla M.
Tayla M.
Villa Rica, GA
I have a husky mix who is very picky, but she likes this brand only. I like this brand is natural and doesn't use any grain/corn etc in the food. I have noticed that her coat is very shiny and soft and I believe this food helps. I'm not sure if this healthy weight version is making a difference in her size or not, but she's no longer gaining weight. She has lost some weight, but I'm not sure it it's the food or because I've been walking her more or both. Overall, I would recommend this brand to anyone. I also have my kitty on Blue.
Keneshka F.
Keneshka F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have a beagle who has put on some extra weight since she was spayed. I just recently switched over to this food for her and since the switch she has lost a few pounds without doing too much exercise yet. Just follow the portion/feeding recommendations on the package and you'll see results in no time! :-)
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Ansonia, CT
My 2 dogs love this stuff been on it for about 3 years. They have no issue with their stomach. My old English bulldog dog lost 10lbs when we switched.
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
This dog food is supposed to be high in protein and it is a high end dog food. I began to feed it to my two Boston terriers. They seemed to like it and ate it. They aren't very picky so that was no surprise. The issue we had is my dogs stomach would make loud gurgling sounds and he had such bad gas. It was behind a normal gas. This stuff was lethal. I ended up switching to another dog food and the gas issue cleared up. Dogs with sensitive stomachs beware.
Keona K.
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
This is a great product.  Both my dogs eat this food and absolutely love it! The overall all price of this product may scare buyers away but it is totally worth it. This dog food lasts much longer since the dogs are eating less of it.  Better yet its made with natural, healthy ingredients.
Holly I.
Holly I.
Norcross, GA
This is one of the best brands on the market and I highly recommend. I have been feeding my senior dogs this product for years and I really attribute their good health and longevity to their diet. This is one of the few products of its kind that is worth every penny. I highly recommend. I believe in their quality and commitment to pets!
Claire V.
Claire V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This didn't agree with my dog.he had such bad gas all day every day I had to change foods
Katlyn V.
Katlyn V.
I really liked giving my dog a healthy option besides other brands that are out on the market but unfortunately his gas got so bad that he would clear the room for only a 10 pound mini pin. So we decided to switched it up a bit for now at least.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
East Prairie, MO
My dog loves this brand. He will even go through and pick some things out kinda like they each taste differnt. Wouldn't change it for nothing