BY BLUE BUFFALO

Your adult dog will love the great taste and nutrition of Blue Buffalo Weight Control food. Help slim down your dog with the unsurpassed nutrition of this reduced calorie formula. The precise blend of nutrients and antioxidants help maintain your dog's overall health while protecting him from toxins. He'll look and feel better in no time! Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 415 calories per cup Package Weight: 30 lbs Directions: Up to 15 lbs: 1/4 to 1 cups 16 to 30 lbs: 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cups 31 to 50 lbs: 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 cups 51 to 70 lb: 2 1/2 to 3 cups 71 to 100 lbs: 3 to 4 cups Over 100 lbs: Feed 4 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 20 lbs over 100 Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (Natural Source of Lycopene), Rye, Rice Bran, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat (Naturally Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (Natural Source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil (Natural Source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Oil Of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid see more...

Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After years of searching for a dog food that met the needs of my allergy ridden and picky eater, we finally settled with this food. She was eating the regular life protection but she gained some weight this winter so we switched to the healthy weight version. Blue Buffalo is best there is on the commercially available market. It’s changed both my dogs lives.
Erin B.
Baltimore
My dogs have sensitive tummys and they gain weight fast so I had to go through so many brands to find something that worked for them! So I got this and their weight got to where it should be and they got healthy! I love the healthy ingredients because I only want my dogs to eat the very best! And this food was good enough for their super sensitive tummys
Carol S.
Boca Raton
I have two dogs whom of course I love with all my heart. I want them to be around as long as possible so I feel what they eat is important. I get them the weight control as they are getting older and less active. They eat every bit and they love it.
Mallory S.
Duluth, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are such picky eaters and have scarfed this down since the first time I put it in front of them. It’s easy for them to eat and helps to maintain their weight!
Delora F.
Arlington
So my baby is a very very picky eater. His vet Recommended that you should try this Brand. He is overweight and she said that it was in small little bites that he can eat and a usually dogs love it cause it tastes good. It helps with weight to.  so I just thought why not try it, and ever since then he loves it!! he had kibbles and bits and other brands.... he got tired of them real fast. it's been about 2 years and he still loves it I know you can get it at petsmart or any other pet stores but they don't sell them at grocery stores.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
I started getting my dog this food after I noticed her getting a little sluggish and gaining weight. I looked up all dog brands ingredients to compare vitamins and minerals that were in the food, and although wellness almost tied with blue, it couldn't beat this brand. My dog loves her food and it's definitely helped her with her weight and an overall healthy dog style
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
This is a great product.  Both my dogs eat this food and absolutely love it! The overall all price of this product may scare buyers away but it is totally worth it. This dog food lasts much longer since the dogs are eating less of it.  Better yet its made with natural, healthy ingredients.
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this. I have a very picky Pekingese who will not eat much other than roasted chicken, but she loves this food. It has been a life saver. My brothers Bully Pit eats the same food, and it has allowed him to slim down and show a much more muscular physique.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
High quality dog food that my dogs really enjoy. I also have a pup with a sensitive stomach and this food is always something he can tolerate. It is a bit expensive but we also cook for the dogs so a little goes a long way.
Tayla M.
Villa Rica, GA
I have a husky mix who is very picky, but she likes this brand only. I like this brand is natural and doesn't use any grain/corn etc in the food. I have noticed that her coat is very shiny and soft and I believe this food helps. I'm not sure if this healthy weight version is making a difference in her size or not, but she's no longer gaining weight. She has lost some weight, but I'm not sure it it's the food or because I've been walking her more or both. Overall, I would recommend this brand to anyone. I also have my kitty on Blue.