Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Adult Cat Turkey and Chicken Entree Pate Wet Cat Food - 55oz

BLUE Tastefuls cat food is so delicious, your cat will keep coming back for more. This silky-smooth pat? starts with real turkey as the first ingredient, plus chicken, wholesome brown rice and sweet potatoes. Made from the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, Tastefuls canned food has the great taste cats want with the healthy ingredients you prefer feeding. Let your cat try this mouthwatering wet cat food to see why one taste is all it takes! Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Adult Cat Turkey and Chicken Entree Pate Wet Cat Food - 5.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, WA
Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Adult Cat Turkey and Chicken Entree Pate Wet Cat Food - 5.5oz uploaded by Laura E.
Yeah I would say this is a hit amongst my kitty cats. They enjoy the patte just as much as the chunks. I really don't think it matters. But oh yes just as with all other canned cat food it does have a strong smell. That most certainly does not affect my cats in the least. I will definitely be buying this brand again.
Zion, IL
1,208 reviews
Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Adult Cat Turkey and Chicken Entree Pate Wet Cat Food - 5.5oz uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Well I was sent this can of wet food from gratsy for my fur babies. I was very disappointed in trying to open the pop top after pull tab broke off while attempting to open. I thought the pate had to much liquid in container hence messy serving and no picture as it had spilled out of container. My 3 fur babies loved this and did fight over who had more.i did love the special can cover my box came with for keeping cat food fresh.

Looking for your answer?