Blue Buffalo Santa Snacks Oatmeal & Cinnamon Holiday Dog Treats - 11oz

Blue Buffalo Santa Snacks Oatmeal & Cinnamon Holiday Dog Treats - 11oz

Blue Buffalo Santa Snacks Oatmeal and Cinnamon Holiday Dog Treats - 11oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Santa Snacks Oatmeal & Cinnamon Holiday Dog Treats - 11oz!
How would you rate this product?
Bobbie J.
These dog treats smell absolutely amazing! My dog LOVED these and I wish I had bought more. My dog has huge allergies to certain brands and ingredients and he didn't have 1 reaction! I will definitely be on the look out for these next Christmas.
Samantha S.
Lebanon, PA
Blue Buffalo Santa Snacks Oatmeal & Cinnamon Holiday Dog Treats - 11oz uploaded by Samantha S.
My dogs love them! Received them as a gift for my dogs. They are pretty hard as a whole treat. But they’re very easy to break into small pieces. Assorted shapes. Made with oatmeal and cinnamon.

Looking for your answer?