Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food

Some dogs just don't do well with grain-based foods. That's why Blue Buffalo created Life Protection Formula that is grain-free. It is a natural food that contains none of the grains or glutens that can trigger allergic reaction in some dogs. This formula starts with real meat, garden veggies and fruit, plus added LifeSource Bits, a precise blend of nutrients that have been enhanced with a Super 7 package of antioxidant-rich ingredients. This Adult Chicken Recipe is made with the finest natural ingredients including delicious, protein-rich deboned chicken. And because puppyhood is such an important stage, it features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

Main Ingredient: Meat

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Country of origin 2: United States

Pet Lifestage: Puppy

Pets subtype: Dog food

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

Pet food and health features: No Artificial Fillers, No Artificial Flavors, Wheat free, corn free, soy free, grain free, real meat

Exterior Container: Plastic Bag

Country of Origin: United States

Form: Kibble

Intended Pet Type: Dog

Used For: Bone Health, Immune System Health, skin and coat health

Type of Meat: Chicken

Pet food type: Dry

Pet Caution Statement: No warning applicable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food!
W Lafayette, IN
Good ingredients. I love to see no fillers. Puppy loves it. A little on the expensive side.
I love blue buffalo! All the dogs in my family use this for the dogs and they seem to love it and it doesn’t cause them to have bathroom issues! My puppy eats this and I can’t wait to continue with this product as he gets older! Definitely recommend!
FPO
My puppy is a good eater, but she has some allergies. The blue buffalo puppy grain free chicken dry dog food has been a food type that doesn't cause her to have any itchiness during the day. She eats it right up and loves the taste and flavor! It can be pricey, but the product is good.

Looking for your answer?