Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food

Some dogs just don't do well with grain-based foods. That's why Blue Buffalo created Life Protection Formula that is grain-free. It is a natural food that contains none of the grains or glutens that can trigger allergic reaction in some dogs. This formula starts with real meat, garden veggies and fruit, plus added LifeSource Bits, a precise blend of nutrients that have been enhanced with a Super 7 package of antioxidant-rich ingredients. This Adult Chicken Recipe is made with the finest natural ingredients including delicious, protein-rich deboned chicken. And because puppyhood is such an important stage, it features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

Main Ingredient: Meat

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Country of origin 2: United States

Pet Lifestage: Puppy

Pets subtype: Dog food

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

Pet food and health features: No Artificial Fillers, No Artificial Flavors, Wheat free, corn free, soy free, grain free, real meat

Exterior Container: Plastic Bag

Country of Origin: United States

Form: Kibble

Intended Pet Type: Dog

Used For: Bone Health, Immune System Health, skin and coat health

Type of Meat: Chicken

Pet food type: Dry

Pet Caution Statement: No warning applicable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food!
Great food! Keeps my dog happy and healthy! He always enjoys meal time, this is my go to! He’s been on this food since I got him and i’ve never changed it. It’s a little pricy but it’s totally worth it!
Hollister
My puppy loved this puppy chow, it high quality and I know she’s getting a healthy grain free choice. I would definitely recommend this or any of the blue buffalo products.
San Antonio, TX
In the means of protein, not many are better than this one. It makes my puppy’s coat soft and shiny. I love how the bites are small so they are easy for her to chew.
New Britain , CT
I bought this because i know it’s good for your dog but my puppy only likes to eat some of it she will eat the small dark brown pieces but not the light brow ones
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Target
My dog Leo loves this. He always has been a little picky eater but with the he just don't have any issues. He goes to the restroom normal no constipation at all.
Des moines, IA
My little dog will eat this food but it’s funny my big dog will eat this one and my little one goes for the adult food. Either way they both really like it!
phoenix
Even though my dog is a litle ove a puppy he really likes this kind of food becuse its smaller and i think its cheap and more simple to mix it with wet food
Dallas , GA
This is literally the only dog food my puppy will eat. We tried several and not only does he like it, it doesn’t upset his stomach. Love this company!
Binghamton , NY
Great product. I have been feeding this to my dog for 5 years. He had a sensitive stomach and will be sick if we try to switch over to anything else.
San Diego , CA
My little boy loves this. It doesn’t make him sick or anything he did have some tummy issues and I switched to this and haven’t had an issue since

Looking for your answer?