Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food

Some dogs just don't do well with grain-based foods. That's why Blue Buffalo created Life Protection Formula that is grain-free. It is a natural food that contains none of the grains or glutens that can trigger allergic reaction in some dogs. This formula starts with real meat, garden veggies and fruit, plus added LifeSource Bits, a precise blend of nutrients that have been enhanced with a Super 7 package of antioxidant-rich ingredients. This Adult Chicken Recipe is made with the finest natural ingredients including delicious, protein-rich deboned chicken. And because puppyhood is such an important stage, it features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

Main Ingredient: Meat

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Country of origin 2: United States

Pet Lifestage: Puppy

Pets subtype: Dog food

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

Pet food and health features: No Artificial Fillers, No Artificial Flavors, Wheat free, corn free, soy free, grain free, real meat

Exterior Container: Plastic Bag

Country of Origin: United States

Form: Kibble

Intended Pet Type: Dog

Used For: Bone Health, Immune System Health, skin and coat health

Type of Meat: Chicken

Pet food type: Dry

Pet Caution Statement: No warning applicable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food!
Lafayette, LA
Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food uploaded by Alexus N.
Got this for my pitbull pup! On first I fed him pedigree puppy chow, wasnt a good choice. Pedigree left him increasingly itchy and pooped and peed frequently. After changing to Blue buffalo grain free the itching and constant biting stopped! Also I noticed a reduction in his poop and pee frequencies as well as reduction in stanky gas it was obvious his body and overall digestive system was much better on blue buffalo. Also not a bad price either if you have a breed like mine I would recommend buying larger bags.
Minneola
I have a pit bull dog and my veterinary told me to buy him Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain free chicken when he was a puppy because he was getting sick a lot and he told me that it was the food so I changed it to Blue Buffalo since then. He is 3 years old and we never feed him another brand ever. He is very strong and healthy dog. We love this brand and will never go back to another. This is the best food ever.
Traverse city , MI
We decided to try this after our dog would not eat a food we bought at the natural foods pet store. When we were over at my sister-in-laws house, our puppy started eating their dogs (adult version) of this food. He seemed to really enjoy it so we went and bought the puppy version that has the smaller sized pieces. Only downfall to me Is that it seems that it has a stronger odor then other dog foods.
Freeville , NY
I did some research before choosing my puppies dog food. I was looking for something without grain fillers that would provide the correct balance of protein, fats, and carbs, important nutrients like calcium, and fatty acids. This ticked all those boxes and the price was pretty reasonable. It's also easily found in grocery stores and pet stores.
Apple valley , CA
Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food uploaded by amanda C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Someone recommended this food to me and purchased a little bag and some treats. I had to recently change his food though that something more specific for this breed. I do recommend it to others though.
Cleveland, OH
Made the transition to this dry dog food for our puppy. He loves the taste of it but it gives him bad gas. Seems to shed less now that he’s on this food and his coat looks healthier. After a lot of research this was the food that we decided was best for our puppy snd would meet his nutritional needs.
My puppy started with grain free food for 3 months then research shows that grain free leads to certain health issues so I changed to larger breed puppy chicken flavor and my puppy loved it so much.
Mission Viejo, CA
Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food uploaded by Lupe R.
Love giving this to my dog keeps his coat looking shiny and i can tell its not a bunch of stuff making him fat looking nice and muscular. And he loves it bites our toes when we get near his bowls
Freehold, NJ
Gave my dog massive diarrhea. Basically explosive. I came home from going out with my boyfriend and there was diarrhea on my walls, floor and her cage. Never fed it to her again.
st. petersburg
Best food ever. His coat is beautiful. He loves it. Nice smaller kibble. We do mix with ground beef a couple times a week. Decent price. Always looking for coupons though.

Looking for your answer?