Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food

Some dogs just don't do well with grain-based foods. That's why Blue Buffalo created Life Protection Formula that is grain-free. It is a natural food that contains none of the grains or glutens that can trigger allergic reaction in some dogs. This formula starts with real meat, garden veggies and fruit, plus added LifeSource Bits, a precise blend of nutrients that have been enhanced with a Super 7 package of antioxidant-rich ingredients. This Adult Chicken Recipe is made with the finest natural ingredients including delicious, protein-rich deboned chicken. And because puppyhood is such an important stage, it features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

Main Ingredient: Meat

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Country of origin 2: United States

Pet Lifestage: Puppy

Pets subtype: Dog food

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

Pet food and health features: No Artificial Fillers, No Artificial Flavors, Wheat free, corn free, soy free, grain free, real meat

Exterior Container: Plastic Bag

Country of Origin: United States

Form: Kibble

Intended Pet Type: Dog

Used For: Bone Health, Immune System Health, skin and coat health

Type of Meat: Chicken

Pet food type: Dry

Pet Caution Statement: No warning applicable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food!
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
Our pup loves this food, and we do too. He is a prefect weight and his coat is shiny and soft. We will be sticking with Blue Buffalo for his whole life.
amanda C.
Apple Valley, CA
Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food uploaded by amanda C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Someone recommended this food to me and purchased a little bag and some treats. I had to recently change his food though that something more specific for this breed. I do recommend it to others though.
Alexus N.
Lafayette, LA
Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food uploaded by Alexus N.
Got this for my pitbull pup! On first I fed him pedigree puppy chow, wasnt a good choice. Pedigree left him increasingly itchy and pooped and peed frequently. After changing to Blue buffalo grain free the itching and constant biting stopped! Also I noticed a reduction in his poop and pee frequencies as well as reduction in stanky gas it was obvious his body and overall digestive system was much better on blue buffalo. Also not a bad price either if you have a breed like mine I would recommend buying larger bags.
Kiki M.
Fresno, CA
Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food uploaded by Kiki M.
Bought this for my malamute husky mix. She’s a BIG GIRL she’s only 5 months and the food is definitely helping her grow up big and strong.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
My little dog will eat this food but it’s funny my big dog will eat this one and my little one goes for the adult food. Either way they both really like it!
Megan W.
Bellingham
Purchased at: Amazon
My puppy loves this food! He’s growing so fast, and his coat is super shiny. Well worth the money.
kyra M.
Chestertown, MD
my frenchie can’t eat grain, so we wanted to find a good food for her. it took many tries to find the right one because she is a bit picky, but she loves this. every time we pour it in the bowl she comes running! it’s has very healthy ingredients and it doesn’t smell bad like some dog foods do.
Jay W.
Lancaster, PA
My puppy loves it! The ingredients are all natural. I try to stay way from food with grain, corn, white rice, & that byproduct stuff- so it’s nice to have a product that is up front with their ingredients.
Alex M.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
Recently switched my puppy over to blue Buffalo after being started on nutro dry puppy food (originally recommended to us by the breeder). He loves it! & even better is that the transition from one food to the next didn’t cause my puppy any tummy problems. It’s simple just follow the directions on the back of the bag for “switching to blue food”.
Kimberly P.
Grove City, OH
Blue Buffalo Puppy Grain Free Chicken - Dry Dog Food uploaded by Kimberly P.
Purchased at: Pet Plus
Easy to digest, grain free, and they love it. Great choice for little pups. Small bites so no chocking when they are learning to eat like the big kids.

Looking for your answer?