BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Clumping Litter BLUE Naturally Fresh is a major advance in cat litter because it's made with walnut shells, which provide superior odor control and have greater absorption capacity than the leading brand cat litters. What's more, BLUE Naturally Fresh is 100% natural. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Ashley L.
N Versailles, PA
I switched to this litter after noticing my fur baby’s toe beans were cracking. I had always used an ultra clumping litter and thought how during the dry winters that would even hurt my feet. So I started researching natural litters that were cost effective and easily accessible. Blue buffalo was in my price range and I could find it at most pet stores, Chewy.com and even my target had it. I tested it the first month with one litter box Natural the other clay to see if she would have a preference. Well low and behold at the end of the month she used the Blue Buffalo litter 10x more than the other and her paws are healing. It does a great job of clumping and I feel better knowing that this stuff will decompose when we toss it! I highly recommend testing out this product for your furbabys’ health!
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Controls odor very well, clumps hard and is easy to scoop. I swear by it, but I switched recently because my cat was tracking litter all over. It ends up in her paws like other fine litter. But otherwise 10/10 review. And it has like zero dust which was great for our home. Best paired with Odoban for extra odor control too. Like you don't even have a litter box.
Rosa Y.
I liked this product one of my cats didn't. I liked that there was very little dust created from the litter, it was easy to clean up, and was odor absorbent. Not sure what my cat didn't like about it but it might have been the fragrance, he's very sensitive to added fragrances.
Yana  Y.
This seems to block the smell better than other litters that I've tried and I think the way it looks, unlike the regular little round balls that get everywhere. It doesn't roll around all over the place and make a big mess.
Chelsey E.
Winchester, VA
There are not many brands of litter I will use - but this is one of them! My boxes stay cleaner longer and it takes days to smell. Plus the dark color makes the box look less like you know - a pile of cat droppings.
Kristi A.
Very expensive for what it is. Left my cat with dirty paws and doesn't really clump. Has a strange odor. My cat also got the brown bits all over my floor and I was constantly vacuuming. Would rather cedar or clay!
Christine N.
Great litter, since it is walnut-based and not clay-based. I use it on a regular basis, and my kitty definitely doesn't track it out of the box after she has done her business. Pretty much dust-free too!
Amber K.
I loved this cat litter! My cat did so well with this except I'm allergic to nuts and I was allergic to the walnut shells in the litter.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the best litter we ever used! You can even tell you have a litter box . No smell at all.
Giuliana M.
Great litter. It makes a little bit of mess. But it helps with the smell. No big problems.
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this really make less of a mess than the normal litter?