BY BLUE BUFFALO

Life Protection Formula Natural Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe for Small Breed Adult Dogs BLUE Small Breed Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe is holistically formulated to support the special needs of small breed dogs. Ingredient/Nutrient Helps Support Increased Protein = Higher Energy Needs Unique "Small-Bite" Kibble = Dental Health Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids = Healthy Skin & Coat Vitamins & Chelated Minerals = Immune System Health Fruits & Veggies = Oxidative Balance LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support: -Immune system health -Life stage requirements -Healthy oxidative balance BLUE Life Protection Formula Natural Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Food for Small Breed Adult Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Nicole Z.
Just tried this dog food out and my little Yorkie loves it! He doesn’t eat his other dry kibble food without oil or wet food mixed in. The first day we fed him this and he ate it alone with nothing mixed in. So far he’s loving it
cary a.
Yonkers, NY
I have a chug and he's super picky with his food he seems to love eating the kibbles but not the small black balls in comes in the bag. The only thing that makes me happy is that he eats his food and seems to love it. I've been feeding him this puppy version to him since he was a baby and my dog has developed a healthy growth. I love blue buffalo and the nutrients it provides for my fur baby!
Jenna Y.
The only kind of dry food that any of my dogs will even touch. They are all picky eaters and all small breed so we try to find one that works and this is the brand and the flavor they can eat. One of my dogs are allergic to chicken, hence we use the lamb formula.
Erin W.
I have been feeding my dog this ever since I found out that she suffers from allergies. Lamb and rice mixed foods are supposed to be the most hypoallergenic and easiest to digest for dogs. My dog does great on this food and I will continue to buy it as long as she eats it!
Morgan W.
Kevil, KY
Very reliable brand. After so many horror stories of the other brands killing doggie’s, we made the switch to blue buffalo. We purchased at petsmart and our beagle and chihuahua love it
Emily B.
My poodle absolutely love this food. I always buy it from PetSmart because when you buy a bag of dog food they donate a bag. I do think it’s a bit pricey but my dog loves it and since PetSmart donates a bag it’s defiantly worth it. I’ll repurchase again and again!
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
My corgi x rat terriers are enjoying this. We got this from petsmart during a giveaway event. The ingredients are good and my dogs like it. It is a little expensive, so I'm not sure we'd purchase this without coupons.
Natasha S.
I have a 5 year old Pit Bull, who has a very sensitive digestive system. I have tired probably 10 different brands of dog food before trying Blue Buffalo. Surprisingly it has no smell when it's left in his bowl, (which i love!) And he eats it better than any other dog food i've ever tired! He started out on chicken and rice but i've recently switched him to lamb and rice (He loves it just as well)!! If you are looking for an affordable dog food, with top notch ingredients ...well Blue Buffalo is where it's at!
Cassandra H.
I don't know if I get this flavor I think I get the chicken one, but I really like the their choice of ingredients. I like to eat the best ingredients so I want my dogs to eat the best as well. My dogs love this food!
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
I just recently started getting this for my dog and he goes crazy over it. Idk if its because it's something new but he will wait by his bowl in the morning and during dinner time waiting to be fed. I like that it doesn't leave his gassy like other brands that he's tried.