BY BLUE BUFFALO

Life Protection Formula Healthy Weight Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe for Large Breed Adult Dogs BLUE Healthy Weight Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for large breed dogs is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help address their special needs. Plus, it provides a fully satisfying meal without the extra calories that can cause him to be overweight. Ingredient/Nutrient Helps Support High-Quality Protein = Lean Muscle Maintenance Glucosamine/Chondroitin = Promote Joint Health Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids = Promote Healthy Skin & Coat Calcium/Phosphorus = Promote Strong Bones & Teeth Vitamins & Chelated Minerals = Promote Immune System Health LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support: -Immune system health -Life stage requirements -Healthy oxidative balance BLUE Life Protection Formula Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Healthy Weight Food for Large Beed Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
A dog food that isn’t full of fillers. We switched to Blue Buffalo 5 years ago and never looked back. Our dog absolutely loves it and actually will turn away other foods. The various bag sizes available are convenient and available for different price points. I do wish the larger sizes had the self closure like the smaller sizes do.
Emily M.
Our dog loves this food! He has always gone straight for it. It’s keeps his fur shiny and him healthy. He had to go on a diet and this food helped him lose weight and keep it off. It’s a little bit pricey but it’s not outrageous. I pay for good food for me so why not pay it for my dog. We have this food on a recurring shipment from chewy.com!
Amy M.
Frazier Park, CA
We switched our dog to thi (we have a small dog and use the small dog recipe). It is more expensive, but our dog eats less of this than his old food. Since switching his coat is softer and his breath is better!
Caitlin K.
St. Louis
We fed my dog Blue Buffalo for a few months because we wanted him to be on an animal products only diet in order to help him gain weight. But after buying a bag or two, we realized that the cost of this food wasn't worth it. He didn't seem to like to eat Blue Buffalo, and after buying a cheaper brand of food, and one that was still meat products first, we'll never go back.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've fed my Doberman this for so long! She's healthy and happy! Super energetic! I absolutely love it for her, she seems happy so it works for me!!
Brianna J.
We (and goober!) love blue buffalo. great product with high quality ingredients. We use the wilderness brand. Also Affordable!
Toni A.
High protein and my dog loved it. I had to stop feeding this formula because my blue nose developed a food allergy.
Samantha B.
N Stonington, CT
My dogs love Blue Buffalo!! Makes their skin not itchy and there tummies happy!