BY BLUE BUFFALO

Life Protection Formula Healthy Weight Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe for Large Breed Adult Dogs BLUE Healthy Weight Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for large breed dogs is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help address their special needs. Plus, it provides a fully satisfying meal without the extra calories that can cause him to be overweight. Ingredient/Nutrient Helps Support High-Quality Protein = Lean Muscle Maintenance Glucosamine/Chondroitin = Promote Joint Health Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids = Promote Healthy Skin & Coat Calcium/Phosphorus = Promote Strong Bones & Teeth Vitamins & Chelated Minerals = Promote Immune System Health LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support: -Immune system health -Life stage requirements -Healthy oxidative balance BLUE Life Protection Formula Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Healthy Weight Food for Large Beed Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Amy M.
Frazier Park, CA
We switched our dog to thi (we have a small dog and use the small dog recipe). It is more expensive, but our dog eats less of this than his old food. Since switching his coat is softer and his breath is better!
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've fed my Doberman this for so long! She's healthy and happy! Super energetic! I absolutely love it for her, she seems happy so it works for me!!
Toni A.
High protein and my dog loved it. I had to stop feeding this formula because my blue nose developed a food allergy.
Samantha B.
N Stonington, CT
My dogs love Blue Buffalo!! Makes their skin not itchy and there tummies happy!
Brianna J.
We (and goober!) love blue buffalo. great product with high quality ingredients. We use the wilderness brand. Also Affordable!
Caitlin K.
Cincinnati, OH
We fed my dog Blue Buffalo for a few months because we wanted him to be on an animal products only diet in order to help him gain weight. But after buying a bag or two, we realized that the cost of this food wasn't worth it. He didn't seem to like to eat Blue Buffalo, and after buying a cheaper brand of food, and one that was still meat products first, we'll never go back.