BY BLUE BUFFALO

This tasty Chicken & Rice Formula is specifically formulated for small breed dogs. Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your small breed dog needs for energy. Essential amino acids and antioxidants support your dog's overall health and well-being. Natural, delicious and highly digestible gluten-free formula contains no chicken or poultry by-product meal or artificial preservatives. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 452 calories per cup Package Weight: 15 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Ground Barley, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace(natural source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil (natural source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Calcium Carbo

Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Pet Lover Expert
All four of my dogs are currently on the blue buffalo chicken and brown rice formula. My yorkie and Pomeranian are on the small breed adult formula and my husky and lab/pit mix are on the large breed formula. They all love their food and chow down their entire bowl at dinner time. The lifebits in the food provide vitamins and nutrients for your fur babies and I've noticed since moving them to this food their coats are just GLEAMING!! They look so healthy! I strongly recommend this line of dog food, just remember to mix in their old dog food as you start to introduce the new dog food - don't want to switch it cold turkey and have it upset your dogs tummy!
Cecilia S.
Providence, RI
Pet Lover Expert
The food is over all great and the ingredients are only but the best. My pup is a picky eater and won’t eat dry food on its own. This is the o my brand I can get him to just eat dry food without having to mix it with wet food. I get it from my local pet supplies plus store. They have great prices o. A normal day and even better sales. Definitely worth feeding your pup the best.
Brittiny L.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a pomeranian who had digestic issues his first few years, after trying different brands I discovered Blue Buffalo. Not just this dry food either, their treats are his favorite! BONUS when you can find them on sale!!
Taylar O.
Pet Lover Expert
We've been feeding our dog Blue Buffalo since the day we brought him home - all ingredients are great, the dog loves it, and it's affordable
Angela D.
Waggoner
I will continue to use this food! I have a toy poodle that has hardly any teeth. This food mixed with soft food is perfect for him!
Audry A.
Our Shi Tzu loves this food. Its easy for her to digest, her coat is full and shiney. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Brooke B.
Jennings, LA
I love this dog food. Would have continued to feed this one but needed something grain free
jessica o.
Lynwood, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs seem to love this food. It's packed with vitamins and fatty acids . It also come in small bites size pieces, perfect for small breeds.
Justine D.
My dog likes this dog food and has no problems with his bowel habits. The small pieces make it easy for him to chew the food since he is a small breed dog. I have been very happy with this brand.
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been feeding my maltipoo this food since she was a puppy. She loves it and has never had any problems with it. I rotate between the chicken and lamb flavor for her. She likes both. Great, wholesome ingredients in this food. It's a bit pricey but a 15 pound bag lasts my dog 6 months, as she is only 7 pounds. $35 every 6 months for a high quality dog food is an awesome deal.