Blue Buffalo Life Protect Sm Breed Dog Food 6lb uploaded by Steph R.Blue Buffalo Life Protect Sm Breed Dog Food 6lb uploaded by Tonya H.Blue Buffalo Life Protect Sm Breed Dog Food 6lb uploaded by Natalie F.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

This tasty Chicken & Rice Formula is specifically formulated for small breed dogs. Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your small breed dog needs for energy. Essential amino acids and antioxidants support your dog's overall health and well-being. Natural, delicious and highly digestible gluten-free formula contains no chicken or poultry by-product meal or artificial preservatives. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 452 calories per cup Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Ground Barley, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace (natural source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil (natural source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Calcium Carbo see more...

Camille W.
Camille W.
SAN DIEGO, CA
After years of feeding my Pomeranian another brand of food, I switched to Blue Buffalo Life Protect for Small Breeds. I was so relieved that he was able to eat this without any difficulty. There isn't much he can eat without causing problems to his stomach, but this stuff is golden. He loves it. & of course, I love that I don't have to deal with a sick doggy after he eats. We are happy all around. It's a little more expensive than brands that you can buy at grocery and drugstores, but it's worth it. I went from paying maybe $5 or $6 a bag to $17-22/bag. PetSmart and Petco always have this. I wish it was more readily available, but I am just glad that it works well with my dog.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
My dog Panda, a very tiny Boston Terrier with a picky appetite, loves this brand of food. We have gone through multiple brands of dog food, and Panda would get bored of the food after a couple of weeks. This is the first food she has continued to eat that we have bought. There's also A LOT in the bag, so it's long lasting. I would recommend this to any picky eaters and owners of dogs who are trying to find something healthy for their pup.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
My dogs LOVE this food so much, it has little dark bits in it (I'm not exactly sure what they are) but they eat it up! It also feels good knowing that my dogs are eating nutritious food made with REAL meat and veggies not byproducts. I would say it is reasonably priced, where I live the 15lb bag is around $28 and my girls are a smaller breed so we usually get a good 3 months out of that bag. I definitely recommend this food.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Las Vegas, NV
Since my dog is now a senior, I prioritize his health and I want to feed him food that is the best. My Maltese loves Blue Buffalo! He has less tear stains on his eyes and he is much more energetic. It is a bit on the pricey side which is a con but then again it is good quality and the ingridients are good for him.
Mary W.
Mary W.
My two Pomeranians absolutely love this food! They each have been eating it since puppies and have not gotten tired of it. They are not over weight and their coats are super shiny and soft, although it is more pricey than other dog food, it's worth it and I only want the best for my babies.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
My 10 year old pug has been eating this for years now - great food with Deboned chicken as the first ingredient. Never had any digestive issues with her, easy to measure, full of great ingredients. Good price for product, comparable to other brands. Can be found in local pet store.
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
I buy this Blue Buffalo dog food bag for my two Maltese. They seem to love it. I chose to feed them this particular brand because after doing some research and checking out its ingredients it seemed like a great healthy choice for them.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Duarte, CA
My dog is a Maltese this food is great for his coat and he enjoys it very much the only thing he won't eat is the little balls that he come in the food I assume there berries but he just lets them fall right out of his mouth .
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Love that it's all natural feel good giving this to my animals and the extra money Is worth it to know what I'm feeding th is healthy room a little bit to get them to adjust when switching their food but they love it now
Kalley L.
Kalley L.
Columbia, SC
I feed my frenchton this dog food and love it. She is still a puppy but will be about 20 pounds. I bought it at Petco. She seems to like it and eats a lot! I am happy with the ingredients and will definitely keep buying.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I have trouble finding dog food that our dog will continuously eat. Do most dogs like this brand? What flavors are in it? I try to get dog food that has different meat flavors.