Blue Buffalo Life Protect Sm Breed Dog Food 6lb uploaded by Steph R.Blue Buffalo Life Protect Sm Breed Dog Food 6lb uploaded by Tonya H.Blue Buffalo Life Protect Sm Breed Dog Food 6lb uploaded by Natalie F.

Blue Buffalo Life Protect Sm Breed Dog Food 6lb

This tasty Chicken & Rice Formula is specifically formulated for small breed dogs. Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your small breed dog needs for energy. Essential amino acids and antioxidants support your dog's overall health and well-being. Natural, delicious and highly digestible gluten-free formula contains no chicken or poultry by-product meal or artificial preservatives. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 452 calories per cup Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Ground Barley, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace (natural source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil (natural source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Calcium Carbo see more...

Florence E.
Addison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only dry food my dog loves to eat! For reference- he is a 7 pound Chiweenie who is 1 year old. I used to get Ceaser dog food until I started seeing the commercials about Blue Buffalo and all the healthy ingredients in it. I ended up caving and buying it when I saw it at Kroger and I am so glad I did! My dog loves this stuff and finally eats dry food!
Kelley N.
Jacksonville, NC
I recommend Blue Buffalo to anyone wanting to feed their dogs the best! I've even convinced my grandma to feed her dog this! Both of our little dogs look forward to their meal times! I know the blue buffalo price tag can be intimidating, but there are no fillers!
Chaney J.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have a seven pound, three year old maltipoo named Charlie, and she loves this food. After a lot of research on dog food, I settled on this for her and have used it ever since. Charlie has a sensitive stomach, but this food does not bother it at all. I don't think I will ever change her food!
Tonya H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Shi-Tzu/Jack Russell mix, 7 yr old named Chloe. For the first few years she could eat almost any kind of dog food. Then out of the blue, her stomach started acting up. We took her to the vet and they advised us to change her food. I had heard lots of good things about Blue Buffalo so it was the first thing we tried. Chloe loves it ! And so does her picky stomach. I recently tried another brand that was supposed to be for sensitive stomachs. She wouldn't have it. She loves her Blue Buffalo so that's what it will be for my girl. I highly recommend it for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
Camille W.
San Diego , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
After years of feeding my Pomeranian another brand of food, I switched to Blue Buffalo Life Protect for Small Breeds. I was so relieved that he was able to eat this without any difficulty. There isn't much he can eat without causing problems to his stomach, but this stuff is golden. He loves it. & of course, I love that I don't have to deal with a sick doggy after he eats. We are happy all around. It's a little more expensive than brands that you can buy at grocery and drugstores, but it's worth it. I went from paying maybe $5 or $6 a bag to $17-22/bag. PetSmart and Petco always have this. I wish it was more readily available, but I am just glad that it works well with my dog.
Natalie F.
Louisville, KY
I have a 5 pound adult Maltese and this food is small enough for her little mouth and she seems to love it. She usually eats a bowl full per day! I've tried other organic brands and she seems to like this the most. She also has bad allergies (mainly itching) and I've noticed a decrease in her itching since using this product which I have used with her for the past four years!
Fabby V.
Somerville, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a Cocker Spaniel named Coco, he used to eat Eukanuba, and about a year ago I switched him over to Blue Life Protect Small for Seniors. He loves it! I did try to switch him to another natural brand but he didn't eat it. He has been healthy since I switched him and it also keeps his weight on check. I will definitely recommended for anyone that is looking for a natural brand. He eats about one full plate a day and the bag lasts about a month.
Nicole W.
My dog Panda, a very tiny Boston Terrier with a picky appetite, loves this brand of food. We have gone through multiple brands of dog food, and Panda would get bored of the food after a couple of weeks. This is the first food she has continued to eat that we have bought. There's also A LOT in the bag, so it's long lasting. I would recommend this to any picky eaters and owners of dogs who are trying to find something healthy for their pup.
Ashley M.
My dogs LOVE this food so much, it has little dark bits in it (I'm not exactly sure what they are) but they eat it up! It also feels good knowing that my dogs are eating nutritious food made with REAL meat and veggies not byproducts. I would say it is reasonably priced, where I live the 15lb bag is around $28 and my girls are a smaller breed so we usually get a good 3 months out of that bag. I definitely recommend this food.
Taylor W.
I switched to try something healthier for my girls. They've been eating Beneful since they were puppies and I could never get them to switch to anything else. Until Blue Buffalo small breed with lamb. They devour this stuff before it even hits their bowl! They've only been eating it for about a week and I can tell an extreme energy difference in the three year old Cava Poo.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I have trouble finding dog food that our dog will continuously eat. Do most dogs like this brand? What flavors are in it? I try to get dog food that has different meat flavors.