Lafayette, LA
I love this product but have a hard time finding bigger bags of the small bites. Does anyone know where I can find it at?
Casey B.
Casey B.
May 26, 2017, 2:35 p.m.
Try Chewy!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Jan. 17, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
I buy it at Petco. If you become a rewards member you get $5 off after spending $100 plus they send you coupons to save money!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:36 p.m.
I used this brand when my dogs were pups but switched to the blue wilderness when they got older and they love it! Those bags come in i think 50lb bags and can find them at a local petstore or bigger named petstore. I know that walmart n grocery stores dont carry blue brand at all.
Cally W.
Cally W.
Aug. 9, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
Amazon
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
July 7, 2016, 4:03 a.m.
Local farm stores like orechlyns or Atwood
Carly H.
Carly H.
June 28, 2016, 1:18 a.m.
Try feed stores
Erika N.
Erika N.
June 26, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
I buy mine at Petsmart :) they have a ton of stuff
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
June 3, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Petsmart and pteco do. And if you don't have one local to you, you can buy the bags online! They have a deal with a percentage off if you get a monthly Order.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
May 24, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
We buy our bags at Petsmart. Some flavors have big bags of small bite, like the puppy chicken and rice recipe I believe. We have also had a hard time finding the small bites flavor we want in big bags. I honestly think there aren't big bags of the small bites. I think they think that since the dog is small, you don't need a big bag of it. But I'm sure you're like me and you want to stock up or not have to go back as often. It's honestly frustrating and I just don't think they make them. 😞
May 21, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Walmart doesn't sell the brand
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
May 20, 2016, 10:37 p.m.
I'm not sure but maybe Walmart