Lafayette, LA
I love this product but have a hard time finding bigger bags of the small bites. Does anyone know where I can find it at?
Casey B.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
10 months ago
I buy it at Petco. If you become a rewards member you get $5 off after spending $100 plus they send you coupons to save money!
Sara M.
Sara M.
10 months, 1 week ago
I used this brand when my dogs were pups but switched to the blue wilderness when they got older and they love it! Those bags come in i think 50lb bags and can find them at a local petstore or bigger named petstore. I know that walmart n grocery stores dont carry blue brand at all.
Cally W.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
1 year, 4 months ago
Local farm stores like orechlyns or Atwood
Carly H.
Carly H.
Spring creek, NV
Try feed stores
Erika N.
Erika N.
1 year, 4 months ago
I buy mine at Petsmart :) they have a ton of stuff
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
1 year, 5 months ago
Petsmart and pteco do. And if you don't have one local to you, you can buy the bags online! They have a deal with a percentage off if you get a monthly Order.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
1 year, 5 months ago
We buy our bags at Petsmart. Some flavors have big bags of small bite, like the puppy chicken and rice recipe I believe. We have also had a hard time finding the small bites flavor we want in big bags. I honestly think there aren't big bags of the small bites. I think they think that since the dog is small, you don't need a big bag of it. But I'm sure you're like me and you want to stock up or not have to go back as often. It's honestly frustrating and I just don't think they make them. 😞
Lafayette, LA
1 year, 6 months ago
Walmart doesn't sell the brand