BY BLUE BUFFALO #65 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Puppy Food - Premium Dry Dog Food available at petco.com Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Puppy Food gives your pup all the vital nutrients he needs to grow up healthy and happy! This tasty, high quality dry dog food is full of premium ingredients and essential building blocks for balanced, puppy-specific nutrition. Blue Buffalo puppy food's first ingredient is deboned chicken, an excellent source of highly digestible protein that supports muscle development, organ function and energy. Wholesome brown rice, barley and oatmeal provide energy, vitamin B, and high-quality fiber. Garden vegetables like peas and carrots provide oodles of vitamin A and strengthen your puppy's immune system. Fish meal serves as an excellent source of DHA, an Omega 3 fatty acid that prevents heart disease and supports proper cognitive development. The special blend of these premium ingredients and many more create a balanced and nutritious dry dog food designed just for your growing puppy. One of the key ingredients that sets Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Puppy Food apart is unique LifeSource Bits. These exclusive kibbles are loaded with a precise blend of nutrients and antioxidants formulated by animal nutritionists and holistic veterinarians. LifeSource Bits help maintain oxidative balance, support your puppy's immune system, and provide life stage-specific requirements like vitamins and minerals essential for growing puppies. Some other regular types of dry dog food are processed at high temperatures which can reduce the nutritional effectiveness of the ingredients, especially water-soluble vitamin B complexes; LifeSource Bits, however, are cold-formed and processed at lower temperatures to preserve vitamin and mineral potency. Your puppy is sure to love the great taste of Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Puppy Food. The high-quality ingredients create a tasty meal that appeals to even the pickiest of puppies. see more...

Buy on PETCO*
  • "He wasn't really eating the first puppy food we gave him, but once we tried Blue Buffalo he actually started getting excited about eating it!" in 5 reviews
  • "Before I brought my puppy home i researched what dog food was the best and blue buffalo is the best." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog loved this as a puppy, but it is very expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "They look forward to feeding time." in 1 review
  • "We switched from Merrick dry food to blue dry food several months ago and my pup just devours his dry food now!" in 1 review
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert
He loves this. We switched it because he was having a sensitive stomach to the other dog food. As soon as we switched his coat got shinier he was able to hold down food his poops became more solid and less frequent. He had more energy and actually ate less to! I guess because it’s better food it’s keeping him fuller longer? A little pricey when I buy the big bags but it’s worth it I think.
Alice D.
Brooklyn, NY
When we first adopted him, the shelter was using this brand for him so we purchased a bag as to not drastically change up Loki's diet. However, we noticed that Loki's stool would be really soft and a lot of times liquid-y. We've tried a few other popular dog food brands and had similar results, so we switched Loki to a limited ingredients brand which worked for him and no more diarrhea for Loki.

We went to the vet and checked for everything, but couldn't work our exactly why Blue Buffalo didn't work for Loki. My guess is that he is allergic to some of the ingredients that are used in most dog food. So be aware if your dog has allergies or sensitive stomach.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love it! At first I started out my puppy with pedigree you see it all over commercials so I say okay. After awhile I notice she gets less interested okay cool. But after a year my dogs hair looked unhealthy so I switched a couple of brands here and there. Came across this one and she loved it immidiettly. Mushy food and dry and treats! Her coat looked so shiny and healthy. I also noticed her dry skin was gone as well yay. Will always buy!
Shannon M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I would say this is the most economical, grain free food for dogs that still uses quality ingredients. I believe it is worth the extra money. We switched our puppy over from Fromm after buying him and he adapted immediately.
Mindy R.
My puppy is a very picky eater. Have tried several different wet and dry dog foods. She loves this one, so I will assume that it taste great!! Her coat is shiny. She does not have gas or any tummy issues. I recommend this dog food for anyone with a picky eater
Rossemery M.
This is probably the best dog food there is out there! It is very good quality and doesn't include ingredients that are bad for your dog, like some other brands. My puppy absolutely loves the food! It is a bit more pricey than other brands but definitely worth it! Your dog will thank you!
Emily C.
Augusta , GA
My dog loves this food. And it’s supposed to be one of the better brands, so I was happy my puppy liked it. He’s a small breed and the food is small enough for him to eat well and enjoy. It’s a little pricey but so worth it.
Hailey R.
Granby, MA
This was the first dog food I bought for my furbaby. It's reasonable in price and way healthier than iams. We switch back and forth between this and a different brand so she doesn't get bored of her food! Our larger dog loves it as well
Katherine T.
Yuma
Blue Buffalo dog food is one of the best readily available dog foods out there. Our german shepherd puppy likes it and will continue to eat it until she is around a year and a half. However, our puppy does not love it as much as other brands even though she eats it continuously.
Elizabeth L.
Melrose Park, Illinois
So far I've been giving my puppy this kind of food and let me tell you he loves it compared to other ones like beef and vegetables he doesn't like it I really recommend it it's a little pricey but it's worth it I bought it at petco he really loves his chicken
Kristin R.
Lafayette, LA
I love this product but have a hard time finding bigger bags of the small bites. Does anyone know where I can find it at?
Anna R.
Wallington, NJ
Did anyone's dog get sick eating this? My puppy has stayed away from this dry food since she has had bad reactions to it
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Pet Lover Expert
Been wanting to try this is itvwilorth the price??
Shardha N.
Vancouver
I've seen the commercials on TV for Blue Buffalo comparing the ingredients to other brands. Their products look wonderful but I don't know if I should get this or not because a friend told me that their dog had a bad reaction to blue buffalo dog food?
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
Pet Lover Expert
What have you done to get your puppy to try this food when they've been using other food for over 5 months? I really want my puppy to eat this because it's so much better for them.