Blue Buffalo Life Protect Chicken Puppy Food 30lb uploaded by Katie C.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Puppy Food - Premium Dry Dog Food available at petco.com Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Puppy Food gives your pup all the vital nutrients he needs to grow up healthy and happy! This tasty, high quality dry dog food is full of premium ingredients and essential building blocks for balanced, puppy-specific nutrition. Blue Buffalo puppy food's first ingredient is deboned chicken, an excellent source of highly digestible protein that supports muscle development, organ function and energy. Wholesome brown rice, barley and oatmeal provide energy, vitamin B, and high-quality fiber. Garden vegetables like peas and carrots provide oodles of vitamin A and strengthen your puppy's immune system. Fish meal serves as an excellent source of DHA, an Omega 3 fatty acid that prevents heart disease and supports proper cognitive development. The special blend of these premium ingredients and many more create a balanced and nutritious dry dog food designed just for your growing puppy. One of the key ingredients that sets Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Puppy Food apart is unique LifeSource Bits. These exclusive kibbles are loaded with a precise blend of nutrients and antioxidants formulated by animal nutritionists and holistic veterinarians. LifeSource Bits help maintain oxidative balance, support your puppy's immune system, and provide life stage-specific requirements like vitamins and minerals essential for growing puppies. Some other regular types of dry dog food are processed at high temperatures which can reduce the nutritional effectiveness of the ingredients, especially water-soluble vitamin B complexes; LifeSource Bits, however, are cold-formed and processed at lower temperatures to preserve vitamin and mineral potency. Your puppy is sure to love the great taste of Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Puppy Food. The high-quality ingredients create a tasty meal that appeals to even the pickiest of puppies. see more...

Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love blue buffalo food! My pup loves it, plus it have 7 antioxidants that are great health benefits for him! I have a 25lb miniature Australian Shepard and I always get so many compliments on his coat, I know it is because of BB! There is no other food I'll buy!
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This bag is huge. We get it delivered from Chewy.com. Our pup loves it and we trust that it will keep him in good health. This is a pricier food but I believe it is worth it. I am on auto ship for this food, deliver every 6 weeks. I would highly recommend!
Annamarie C.
Pueblo, CO
My fur baby loves his food! He is always munching out. He will not eat any other food. I think for the brand being a good brand as a lot of breeders have their pups on blue buffalo it’s not too pricey.
Desiree R.
Phoenix
I have 2 blue nose pit bull puppies and I tried just about 4 different foods before I was recommended blue buffalo. I don't think they've liked a food as much as this one. I do believe it is worth the price and I find it so amazing that they have so many different dietary specific kinds to choose from. Their coats are very easy to show when the food isn't really helping them but once they started eating blue buffalo their coats are so shiny. I recommend the brand to any pet owner, especially if you have a puppy, this to me is honestly is the best puppy food hands down. I just feel like my 2 have really benefited from changing their diet from foods that I really couldn't tell what was in it to this, where I can really trust that they're getting what's going to help them grow to be healthy.
Stacy G.
Orlando
Best Brand on the Market. It's a little pricey but when you consider what it does for your pet, it's definitely worth every penny. Petco and Petsmart have great deals if you can catch them. Was above my expectations and highly recommend to other dog owners. The bits are small enough for a dog of any size to eat comfortably
Danielle P.
Well worth the money!!!! My puppy loves this food! She's going on 9 months and has been eating this food since she was 4 months old. This bag of food lasts us about 3 months. This has been he best bang for our bucks with feeding our puppy. And the food is defiantly good for the pup too!
Julie A.
Such a trustworthy brand that our new puppy LOVES! She had a smooth transition from her breeders brand and I would recommend it to anyone! Well worth the price!
Leah L.
Horicon , WI
I fed this to my dog until he reached his first birthday. A bit on the pricey side but well worth it! Coat was smooth no skin problems amazing product!
Gissell C.
The price is definitely worth it. This is a brand that you can trust to be good for your dog.
Stanley S.
Nelson, BC
My puppy loves this dog food and I do too because of the awesome wholesome ingredients. Full of protein, not all grains like so many cheap dog foods are! Expensive but worth it!
kelly m.
Does your puppy like this food?
kelly m.
What breed of dog do you have?