Pets & AnimalsCatCat TreatsBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Buffalo Kitty Yums Turkey Cat Treats - 2oz

Blue Buffalo Kitty Yums Turkey Cat Treats - 2oz

BLUE Kitty Yums® Tasty Chicken Recipe Healthy Soft-Moist Treats

BLUE Kitty Yums are the perfect way to reward your favorite feline. Made with real chicken, these tender morsels are packed with flavor that will leave her purring for more. Every tender bit contains:

Delicious, Deboned Chicken
Wholesome brown rice
Oatmeal
Fish oil
Made with the finest ingredients available, BLUE Kitty Yums do not contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Potatoes, Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Fish Oil, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid and Citric Acid, Oil of Rosemary.

What flavor do you have for you cat? Do they have a favorite?
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Kitty Yums Turkey Cat Treats - 2oz!
Regan G.
Blue Buffalo Kitty Yums Turkey Cat Treats - 2oz uploaded by Regan G.
My cat absolutely loves these treats. When she lost her baby teeth these treats were perfect. There are soft and she eats them up.
Chasity B.
Noble, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Buffalo Kitty Yums Turkey Cat Treats - 2oz uploaded by Chasity B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats really love these and i love giving them to them because they are full of lots of good stuff and don't have a lot of the bad stuff, like fillers and corn. They have lots of good veggies and protein and they have somewhat of a decent smell...they aren't super stinky like some treats, and i really like that lol
Vanessa W.
Galloway, OH
My cats are obsessed. LOL. Every time I open the package they come running from every angle. I have two Himalayan beauties and they are quite happy with their treats! I would recommend for all happy kitties!
Maria  D.
S Ozone Park, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
First of all this belongs in cat's area lol Besides that, let me go on my review. Pros: this is healthy for all ages of cats. Cons: sadly some cats don't like the texture of this treat. My cat is considered a kitten until the age of 5 years. They don't have any overpowering smells and the texture is good for growing teeth.
Haylea W.
Fort Wayne , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these treats. he does tricks for them even lol. they are nice sized and soft so they're easy to munch. my cat loves these over some of the cheaper cat treats. I like that it's a reputable brand that I'm giving to my cat. he loves all the flavors.
Wen W.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat’s tummy is really sensitive and she loves this stuff. She would do anything and everything for this treat, including sit and give a paw. It’s packed with nutrients and she loves it.
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
My little kitties absolutely love these. They’re pretty picky with their treats and these are one of their favorites.
Callie A.
Brandon
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fluffy feline furbaby LOVES these!I have to hide them in a drawer to keep him out of them
Gloria B.
Riverview, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the ingredients used in this. My cat likes it but he prefers the crunchy treats to this soft one.
Yana L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Those are the fav snacks of my russian blue 2 y.o cat! He craves it!! And i love to treat him with a yummy stuff!