Blue Buffalo Kitty Cravings Crunchy Cat Treats - Real Chicken 2 oz - Pack of 6

Crunchy cat treats with real chickenUnder 2 calories per treatNo wheat, corn, or soyNo artificial preservatives, colors, or flavorsMade in the USAThis is an offering for multi quantity bundle - 6 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Kitty Cravings Crunchy Cat Treats - Real Chicken 2 oz - Pack of 6!
Phillipsburg , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love these cat treats. My one never cared much about treats but she runs over for these. I feel good giving it to them because this brand has many natural ingredients and not just filler ingredients like some other treats out there. Plus they are still very affordable!
Simi Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I found these on sale at target and literally bought all that they had. 18 bags. My 3 kittens go crazy for these and I’m using them to teach tricks. They also eat them pretty quickly so they’re good for training. I really love these treats for the kittens.
New Haven, IN
My cats are obsessed with these. I got them on sale at kroger for super cheap. My one cat goes crazy over these, he will bolt around the house for them. Needless to say, they’re a win. Would buy again!
Bangor
Got these for my cat the other day and she went crazy for them! Blue Buffalo is a bit expensive but on the healthier side in general so I would recommend these as a snack for your purrfect critters.
Salt Lake City
My pets adore it! Anything from this brand, really. They hear me open the bag and no matter what they are doing, they'll always jump to go after it. They love all the flavors and the crunchy texture. It's full of good stuff and Its grain free, so I'll totally buy it again.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these! They’re not as soft as Temptations treats, but I’ve found that my cat enjoys the “crunch” of them better than Temptations. Overall, I feel better about giving them to her than the competition. Less funky ingredients!
Atwater, CA
My cats like this product, but not as much as some of the other treats we give them. Also, for the price point, we can’t buy these treats as often. My cats like Temptations treats better. I will probably not buy again when the bag runs out.
Herriman, UT
My little kitty eats these ALL of the time! I love that I know the ingredients are good and organic, compared to other brands. I wouldn’t say there are any cons, it’s only a few cents more than other cheap brands. Would definitely recommend!
Hazard, KY
My cat, Joel, absolutely loves these treats! As soon as he sees me with the bag he gets so excited and he always looks at me for more.
Hillsborough
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats love. Price is good as are the ingredients. I’m glad to find something both cats of mine can enjoy. I will buy again!

Looking for your answer?