Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.

Blue Buffalo Healthy Weight Small Breed Adult Dog Food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Healthy Weight Small Breed Adult Dog Food!
Kristen M.
Our dogs love this food! One dog is overweight and we're hoping it will help slow his weight gain. They've had no issues making the switch.
Amy S.
Midland, GA
My two Pomchis they are sisters, we have had them on Blue since they were puppies. So as they have gotten older they are both now 3 years old they eat twice a day Blue Buffalo small healthy breed formula. They eat he chicken and rice and lamb and rice. They love it. The best organic dog food on the market. Thanks Blue for keeping my babies healthy!!!😘👍🏼❤️
Kenzie T.
Macungie, PA
We use this for my small pugs as their daily meals. They love it. It’s gone within minutes of putting it into their bowls. I think it’s a very high quality dog food and will continue to purchase it.
Jenny P.
Chambly, QC
Changed my dogs food to blue buffalo since I read a lot about it and loved that it healthier than many other brand out there and he loves it. Great brand

Looking for your answer?