Blue Buffalo Health Bars for Dogs - Chicken & Liver uploaded by Kylie P.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Healthy, delicious treats you dog will love! These oven-baked, crunchy treats are full of wholesome whole grains and nutritious vegetables. Each treat is fortified with omega-3 fatty acids and essential antioxidants to help support your dog's healthy immune system. Contains no corn, wheat or soy. Available in a variety of delectable flavors. 16 oz. see more...

Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I just bought these for the first time for my dogs in an attempt to give them healthier treat options. So far they seem to love them. I like that they have not upset their stomachs at all. They each get 1 treat per day. I will be purchasing the other flavors in this line until I determine what their favorite one is.
Rosa W.
Casa Grande
She seems to really like these compared to other brands she’s tried. Doesn’t give her the upset stomach or runs. Can’t wait to try the other flavors.
Madison W.
stillwater, OK
My dog loves these! I love giving them to him knowing that they are made with good ingredients that are nutritional and not bad for him.
Caroline R.
Hollywood, FL
I bought these for my dog this weekend to try it out and she seems to love them!!! 1 whole cookie is too big for her so I cut them in parked which is great because it will last longer..!! They are also mad with natural ingredients and like I mentioned my dog loves it :)
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
Major blue buffalo fan! My pooch loves these treats and all other BB products! Easy on her GI system!
Kylie P.
Sault Sainte Marie
My Great Dane's favourite treat! Not only are they the perfect size for a large or giant breed dog, but they're healthy too!