BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Health Bar Dog BiscuitsOur Blue Buffalo Health Bar Dog Biscuits are a favorite of health-concerned pet parents because they deliver the great taste and satisfying crunch that dogs crave without any of the corn, wheat or soy which may cause unpleasant allergic reactions. And because they are from Blue Buffalo, Health Bars are as nutritious as they are tasty. Made with wholesome grains and healthy ingredients like carrots, Blue Buffalo Health Bar Dog Biscuits are oven-baked for old-fashioned goodness. They even look homemade. In addition to providing the superior nutrition of the finest natural ingredients, Health Bars are fortified with Omega 3 and important antioxidants to help your dog maintain a healthy immune system. So while your furry family member is crunching away happily - and keeping his teeth cleaner at the same time - you'll know that the biscuits he loves are really good for him. see more...

Michele W.
We just purchased these for the first time. We’ve been using Blue Buffalo food for ages and decided to try the treats. My dog (and cat) go insane when they hear the bag open. They can’t get enough. The biscuits are the perfect texture. Soft enough to break in half, but don’t crumble. Great for dogs and cats who think they are dogs!
Theresa M.
My dog really loves this as chicken is his favorite food. He will do anything to be rewarded with these treats. I just wish it came in a big box because these finish too fast lol. I give in to him all the time with these treats. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
My pup loves these! I take it on the go or reward him with it whenever he does something great or when he does tricks and it motivates him more! Great product for my Siberian husky! I will definitely buy again.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
My dog love this..and one sales lady in petsmart recommend it to me actually..coz her dog loves this..since this is the brand we buy
Abbie S.
Newark
My dog did not enjoy these at all. It would take her a very long time to finish these and only if I kept reminding her she had them.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
My dogs really seem to enjoy these treats. They are per pitbull so they have sensitive stomachs and have never gotten sick from these. We have tried many brands and they seem to do best with these
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Our dog loves these treats. The only negative is the biscuits are bigger so there aren't a ton in the bag.