Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBlue Buffalo Co.

Blue Buffalo Freedom Small Breed Dry Dog Food

My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?💜😍😍😍💜
How much is this compared to the regualr kind?
Can you change flavors between the same brand while feeding your dog? Or do you also have to do the slow adjustment each time you change?
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Freedom Small Breed Dry Dog Food!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: PetSmart
Great dog food but upset my dogs tummy even after introducing it a little at a time. She has a very sensitive stomach. We have turned to human food. A little pricey but you pay for quality.
Regina P.
Toms River, NJ
I have 3 dogs and it's the only thing they will eat! It's expensive but it's worth it if they eat it. It's alot healthier than any other brand of food.
Shane G.
Salem, MA
Blue Buffalo Freedom Small Breed Dry Dog Food uploaded by Shane G.
This is the dog food that I feed my dog every day. I believe it if full of nutrition and it is a good brand and high quality. The only thing I would change is making it more appealing to my dog. She takes a lot of coaxing to actually eat it, but I know it’s good for her.
Casey S.
I just started to step my dogs food game up since they are 5 years old now. They love this formula. I have a 45lb husky and a 14lb bulldog/shiatsu mix, and they both have been doing really well on this brand. I highly recommend stepping your dogs food game up around this age to a brand that had joint support to ensure they stay healthy as long as possible!
Stacey G.
North Powder, OR
When this food just came out and wasn’t super popular yet it was great. Unfortunately something changed in production I suspect because the quality seemed to decrease and my dogs could no longer eat it. Super disappointing.
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
The quality of the ingredients is pretty good. There's not a lot of fillers, artificial flavors, or colors. Those things can really take away from the overall nutritional profile. Yeah, I take dogfood seriously. I want my dogs to have long healthy lives. This is a pretty solid dog food, although there have been a couple recalls in the past, it still is a 4 out of 5 star for producing uncontaminated product- also important in dog food. It's not as pricey as my preferred dog food, but if you have big dogs you can still expect to spend a pretty penny.
Scarlet R.
The dog likes this okay but the smell takes some getting use to. It smells weird compared to other dry dog foods but when we travel this is the best option. He is a poodle and gets allergic reactions to many other brands but this one he tolerates well and so far has been great.
Jessie H.
Blue Buffalo Freedom Small Breed Dry Dog Food uploaded by Jessie H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog has seasonal allergies and sometimes food allergies. This food has helped keep his coat shiny and no allergies! He loves it. I prefer the chicken because salmon makes their breath a bit fishy. But overall it’s been great.
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
We have been using Blue Buffalo Wilderness for over a year. My dogs love it and we love it since it’s so go for their health and wellness.
Rebecca K.
Best dog food ever! My dogs have so much more energy, their coats are much smoother, and they just act like they are happier. I have had them on it for 2 years now and I wouldn't take them off for nothing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...