Blue Buffalo Bursts Seafood Cat Treat - 2oz

Blue Buffalo Bursts Seafood Cat Treat - 2oz

Treat your feline friend to an explosion of flavor and texture with BLUE Bursts. With a crunchy outer shell and a creamy center of mouthwatering fish, these deliriously delicious cat treats are made to keep your kitty purring for more? just shake the bag and cats come running! And with real salmon first and NO poultry by-product meals, these cat treats feature the ingredients you?ll feel good about giving. Size: 2oz. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Bursts Seafood Cat Treat - 2oz!
How would you rate this product?
Iana M.
Schertz, TX
Blue Buffalo Bursts Seafood Cat Treat - 2oz uploaded by Iana M.
I love to treat my cats! Bursts from BLUE helps me a lot! I treat my cats after the main meal. At the mere sound of bag rustling, my cats lose control and begin to meow and jump in anticipation of yummy!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,371 reviews
Blue Buffalo Bursts Seafood Cat Treat - 2oz uploaded by Kristen B.
My blue Russian loves these treats. He only weighs 2 pounds so these are very small for him to eat. I would not improve. No hair concerns. He loves them and they are healthier than other snacks.[product:blue-buffalo-bursts-with-chicken-crunchy-&-creamy-cat-treats-5oz]
Jamie S.
Dover, DE
Blue Buffalo Bursts Seafood Cat Treat - 2oz uploaded by Jamie S.
These treats are the perfect size for a kitten. They are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside which are the kind of treats and food my cat loves. I also got this pack free from this company by signing up and will definitely be trying more of their products.
Jason D.
Blue Buffalo Bursts Seafood Cat Treat - 2oz uploaded by Jason D.
Cat really enjoys these. They are small enough that she doesn’t struggle to eat them like other treats. They’re a bit pricier but the cat seems to really like them so we will continue to buy for her.

Looking for your answer?