Blue Buffalo BLUETMTranquility Natural Jerky Dog Treat uploaded by Josie S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Tranquility is a tasty, natural jerky treat that helps maintain a happy, healthy lifestyle. Your dog will sit up, roll over and beg for this treat because it's made with ingredients to help him maintain a healthy, happy lifestyle. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Jerky Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 3.25 oz Ingredients: Chicken, Natural Sugar Cane Juice, Salt, Flaxseed (Natural Source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Vitamin E Supplement, Salmon Oil (natural source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Chamomile, Lavender, Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0% Crude Fat (min) 18.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 20.0% Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (max) 0.3% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

• Doe sir have the same texture as human jerky? Might be a dumb que...1 Answers
  • How healthy are these? Do they contain natural ingredients? Do th...2 Answers
  • Gluten free? My pet is also gluten sensitive. 2 Answers
Elena E.
I literally have to keep these in an airtight container because my dog goes crazy with the bag on the shelf. She adores these treats. The quality ingredients of this brand both in their food and their treats just makes my dog's coat shiny and truly I believe keeps are healthy
Josie S.
Texas City, TX
I got these at PetSmart mainly for my female pug because she gets car sick & vomits every time we travel. I didn't think they would work as well as they did, I gave one to both of my dogs & Sophie didn't throw up the whole 6 hour drive & Diesel was very calm & took a nap. These are great!
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a god sent for car rides. My dog is anxious and whines throughout them but these calm her down with natural ingredients and make adventures much more bearable for both of us.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
My dog loves just about any treat I will give to her but I try to choose things that are good for her as well. I always trust the Blue Buffalo products because I believe they are made with real ingredients that are good for my dog. She does like these a lot!
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
I love getting different treats and rotating them for my 2 dogs. They seem to always get excited for this one! I like that it's a jerky that way it keeps them entertained for a while'. They seemed to be tasty for the pups and the ingredients are great!
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
My dog loved these treats! Unfortunately they are a little pricey but you are paying for the quality of the product! He hasn't had treats for Blue Buffalo that he didn't like! I would recommend these if you don't mind paying a few extra dollars.
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs loves these treats this the only I gave them that I know that they are made in USA and they very soft and chewable for them I hAve two small dogs one is a senior and one is a puppy and they both love it!! Wo but again
Kyra S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These doggy snacks are a great treat and my dog loves them. I have to break them up into smaller pieces, though, which is a little hard. It seems like these are a good quality treat.
Rhea A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love all Blue buffalo treats! That are all great for training! You can buy them pretty much at any dog store and they aren't too expensive. Their ingredient list is far better than most. Highly recommend
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Blue Buffalo is our go to brand in our house. We have yet to try these treats, but our dog enjoys other Blue Buffalo items. They will be on the next shopping list for sure!
Meghan L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Gluten free? My pet is also gluten sensitive.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How healthy are these? Do they contain natural ingredients? Do they have any questionable ingredients?
Rhea A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Doe sir have the same texture as human jerky? Might be a dumb question but just curious.