Blue Buffalo BLUETMTranquility Natural Jerky Dog Treat uploaded by Josie S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Tranquility is a tasty, natural jerky treat that helps maintain a happy, healthy lifestyle. Your dog will sit up, roll over and beg for this treat because it's made with ingredients to help him maintain a healthy, happy lifestyle. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Jerky Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 3.25 oz Ingredients: Chicken, Natural Sugar Cane Juice, Salt, Flaxseed (Natural Source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Vitamin E Supplement, Salmon Oil (natural source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Chamomile, Lavender, Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0% Crude Fat (min) 18.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 20.0% Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (max) 0.3% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

• Doe sir have the same texture as human jerky? Might be a dumb quest...1 Answers
  • How healthy are these? Do they contain natural ingredients? Do they...2 Answers
  • Gluten free? My pet is also gluten sensitive. 2 Answers
Christine W.
Christine W.
San Antonio , TX
I love getting different treats and rotating them for my 2 dogs. They seem to always get excited for this one! I like that it's a jerky that way it keeps them entertained for a while'. They seemed to be tasty for the pups and the ingredients are great!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
My dog loved these treats! Unfortunately they are a little pricey but you are paying for the quality of the product! He hasn't had treats for Blue Buffalo that he didn't like! I would recommend these if you don't mind paying a few extra dollars.
Faviola V.
Faviola V.
Rohnert park , CA
My dogs loves these treats this the only I gave them that I know that they are made in USA and they very soft and chewable for them I hAve two small dogs one is a senior and one is a puppy and they both love it!! Wo but again
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Pet Lover Expert
These doggy snacks are a great treat and my dog loves them. I have to break them up into smaller pieces, though, which is a little hard. It seems like these are a good quality treat.
Jarrica J.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
My puppy loves these treats! They are a little pricey but pets art will send coupons out and you can get for a little bit cheaper!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Our dogs loves Blue Buffalo products! I think she could eat an entire bag of we'd let her! She seems to really enjoy these.
Josie S.
Josie S.
Texas City, TX
I got these at PetSmart mainly for my female pug because she gets car sick & vomits every time we travel. I didn't think they would work as well as they did, I gave one to both of my dogs & Sophie didn't throw up the whole 6 hour drive & Diesel was very calm & took a nap. These are great!
Elena E.
Elena E.
I literally have to keep these in an airtight container because my dog goes crazy with the bag on the shelf. She adores these treats. The quality ingredients of this brand both in their food and their treats just makes my dog's coat shiny and truly I believe keeps are healthy
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
These jerky dog treats are my dogs favorites. He only gets them on special occasions and I do break them in half since he is a smaller dog
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
My dog loves just about any treat I will give to her but I try to choose things that are good for her as well. I always trust the Blue Buffalo products because I believe they are made with real ingredients that are good for my dog. She does like these a lot!
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
How healthy are these? Do they contain natural ingredients? Do they have any questionable ingredients?
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Gluten free? My pet is also gluten sensitive.
Rhea A.
Rhea A.
Doe sir have the same texture as human jerky? Might be a dumb question but just curious.