BY BLUE BUFFALO

Tasty and healthy AAA" Blue Buffalo Heath Bars are the perfect complement to your dog's wholesome diet. These treats are OvenAAA"baked and fortified with Omega 3 fatty acids and important antioxidants and also contain no corn, wheat or soy. Natural Blue Buffalo Health Bars feature delectable flavors and crunchy textures your dog will love munching away at AAA" while they're helping to clean his teeth, too. But here's the best part: you can feel good knowing he's eating healthy too. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Banana & Yogurt Primary Ingredient: Oatmeal Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 43 calories per biscuit Package Weight: 16 oz Ingredients: Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Ground Whole Oats, Bananas, Yogurt, Flaxseed (Natural Source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Molasses, Carrots, Canola Oil (naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of Vitamin E), Vitamin C, Vitamin E Supplement, Salt, Calcium Carbonate Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.5% Moisture (max) 11.0% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (max) 0.6% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

• Has anyone's dog had any issues eating these treats? My dog has a...4 Answers
  • Is blue buffalo a pricey brand? Worth it?3 Answers
  • My dog is very picky. I know that the dry food of this brand is q...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these snacks! We can really get them to do some tricks for these. When we open the jar they are kept in they go crazy. Great quality snacks for the dogs. Will buy again. We purchased at the military exchange .
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog Bo-Bo has a magical dog snack clock that goes off several times a day and these are usually on his menu in the afternoons. I do not feel bad about giving him a treat that is good quality and is healthy for him.  Blue Buffalo Health Bars for Dogs - Chicken & Liver
Malissa P.
Fort Leonard Wood
Our dogs love these! They're a great treat for medium+ dogs, but I don't really recommend them for small dogs. They are a bit flakey and that's why I gave 4/5 stars. They make a mess when not broken up right but they are great and healthy for our dogs and we're thankful for Blue Buffalo for making them.
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats and I felt good about giving them to him. They are easy enough to break up for a kong or multiple treats but are a good size otherwise.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
Blue Buffalo is my favorite brand when it comes to my two little fur babies! I get their health bar in the cheese and bacon! It can get a little tough for the dogs so make sure you cut it according to your dogs size. This is perfect for little treats when you're out and about, they are pretty firm so it's perfect to bring when you're on trails without it smashing in your bag!
Kaysa T.
I buy Blue Buffalo brand dog food for my pit and was excited when I saw these dog treats. I bought these treats for my pit bull, and he loved them. I find him trying to climb on the counter and get the snacks. They are great value and not too pricey. Would buy them again.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog love these. Product is great quality and great price. Can never go wrong with blue buffalo every product I have ever bought which was blue buffalo brand was always wonderful and fantastic and my dog loves it. Would definitely recommend these and all bkue buffalo products.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these...the bars are definitely too big so i just split them in half. They are relatively expensive so normally I just buy them when they are sale...but it feels good to know the products that are in the treats and that my dogs are snacking on something safe!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm currently feeding this brand! My pit goes crazy for them! You can actually see chopped bananas in them! The first time I tried the snacks my dog looked at it, smelled it an walked away from it. I had to give it to him a few times. But now he goes crazy over them! Very safe and healthy and i highly recommend them to dog owners!! I'm buying again!
Kylie S.
Plainfield, IN
My dogs love these biscuits!  They are also mom-approved after looking at the ingredients.  I have tried all flavors and they are all approved by the pups.

I get these at PetSmart and the price isn't too bad.  I'm always looking for sales or even in the clearance section!  The best way for these to go a long ways is to break them up.
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
What do you think of this product I would like to buy them for my dog. I just wanna make sure they are natural and safe for dogs
Allison F.
Clovis, NM
How is the scent? I know this might be a weird question, but other healthy treats we've tried tend to smell fairly strong.
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Do you think a 2 year old German Shepherd would like these ?
Bailey G.
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone's dog had any issues eating these treats? My dog has a very sensitive stomach!
R B.
Are blue buffalo treats actually made in America or are they just distributed and manufactured in America? This question was brough up during a vet visit today. I was always under the impression they were made here.