Blue Buffalo BLUETM Life Protection Formula Senior Dog Food uploaded by Penny S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

This dry dog food has less fat, increased fiber and highly digestible protein formulated especially for senior dogs. Enhanced with LifeSource Bits to help defend against toxins, strengthen the immune system and support the specific lifestage requirements of senior dogs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 430 calories per cup Package Weight: 6 lbs Directions: Up to 15 lbs: 1/4 to 1-1/4 cups 16 to 30 lbs: 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 cups 31 to 50 lbs: 2 to 2-3/4 cups 51 to 70 lb: 2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups 71 to 100 lbs: 3-1/4 to 4-1/4 cups Over 100 lbs: Feed 4-1/2 cups + 1/2 cup for each 20 lbs over 100 Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Whole Ground Barley, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (Natural Source of Lycopene), Rye, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (Naturally Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (Natural Source of Omega 3 And 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil (Natural Source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Oil Of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid C see more...

Buy on PETCO
Samantha B.
Chesterfield, MI
This food has worked wonders for my Doberman/Shepherd mix. We had lots of issues with his skin and after getting on this they have shown improvement. I count myself lucky that my boy is still with us being a large breed dog and almost 15 years old. You wouldn’t know from how he acts though! I’d like to think that Blue Buffalo has helped him stay so happy and healthy.
Nash T.
The only dog food I buy for my dog. I have purchased the sign for the past four years between dog food and dog treats. It’s a great value a big bag will last me about 4 to 6 weeks and I will make the extra effort to hunt down his dog food.
I started buying this dog food for my dog from the start and I am so glad I did. Immediately I noticed that his fur was shinier. He also seems to enjoy his food. Today I went to buy him the Grain free bag so we will see how he does with that. I would recommend. Thanks for reading...
Tiffany R.
Simpsonville, SC
I switched both of my dogs to this food. The food they were on before they didnt really care for. Now that i got them blue buffalo they cant wait to gobble down thier food. Best choice i made with my dogs, its worth spending the extra $.
Denise J F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is 11 years old now and requires more out of her food. I'm blown away by the ingredients and all the nutrients offered. The first three ingredients are deboned chicken, brown rice, and barley oatmeal. It's a great source for omega 3 and I can attest to the meeting high energy requirements. My dog maybe a senior but she's just as active now as she was when she was a puppy!
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. I'm so glad they make the senior formula in the flavor he's accustomed to eating. I've noticed he's started to slow down a bit in his older age and this has put a pep back in his step!
Heather D.
Roanoke
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
High quality food. Helps keep my dogs coat clean and shiny. I switched to this food as my dog began to age and I realized her other food just wasn't keeping her healthy. My only regret is not buying this food sooner!
kelly m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My German shepherd husky mix just turned 11 and we decided it was time to switch to senior food. He's doing very well with this food and appears in great health. I'd recommend this food!
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
While my French Bulldog loved this food, I took her off of it. I found out that this particular dry food by Blue Buffalo has garlic in it--I personally choose not to feed my dog garlic. Other than that I really liked that the food seemed to have quality ingredients. My only other complaint was that the 15lb bag was a little pricey. I will look into the Wilderness line as it appears that that line does not seem to contain garlic.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
I have a 13+ year old chocolate lab and the vet recommended I start feeding him a senior dog food to control his weight. I first tried buffalo blue, but it didn't sit well with my dogs digestive system. I know changing dog foods can often lead to digestive issues, but the problem never cleared up after a month.