BY BLUE BUFFALO #64 in Cat Food

Specially formulated for cats that spend a majority of their time inside with natural fiber to help control hairballs and omega fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat. Contains LifeSource Bits formulated and processed to do exactly what their name implies. A precise blend of nutrients and antioxidants selected to strengthen your cat's immune system, help offset the negative impact of toxins and provide support for specific life stage requirements. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Weight Management, Hairball Control Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Organic Calories per Serving: kcal/cup = 478 Package Weight: 3Lb Directions: 5 - 9 lbs.: 1/4 - 1/2 cups 10 - 14 lbs.: 1/2 - 3/4 cups Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Ground Barley, Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg, Dried Cellulose, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Whole Carrots, Cranberries, Blueberries, Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric, Salmon Oil (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Black Malted Barley, Dried Chicory Root, , Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin C, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Zinc), Iron Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Iron,) Copper Amino Acid Complex (source ofChelated Copper), Manganese Amino see more...

• Has anybody else heard about how Purina sued Blue Buffalo for fal...8 Answers
  • Would you recommend this food for a cat that is both indoor and o...1 Answers
  • Is the great for older cats? Will it help in weight management fo...1 Answers
Blue Buffalo BLUETM Indoor Health Indoor Adult Cat Food
  • "I spent an embarrassing amount of time researching cat food online and finally settled on Blue Buffalo." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves it and I love that it doesn't have all the junk in it that other brands have." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this brand will be supporting it for a long time !" in 1 review
  • "My cat loves the wet food and dry food." in 1 review
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Our cats are strictly indoor cats so this formula was an easy choice when our local store was out of the weight control formula. Our cat didn’t even bat an eye at the unexpected switch. We feed this to our oldest cat and he seems to like it. With so many choices out there it’s hard to know if we’re feeding our pets the right thing. This can be on the more expensive side (than the more grain heavy brands) but the cats are worth it.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This food is simply amazing for my adopted cat. He loves this food and I love knowing he is getting the very best of food regardless of the cost. I mix 2 varieties together (3lb bags) and it last him all month. I tried another brand with him and he got sick right away so I got this brand and no issues at all. Love this food for him and will never switch!!!!Blue Buffalo BLUETM Indoor Health Indoor Adult Cat Food
Jessica T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats love this food! We have 4 cats that range from 8-18lbs and they all do very well on this food. One of our girls has problems with keeping food down and was getting very thin despite everything we tried (different brands, wet vs dry). The vomiting stopped almost immediately after we started Blue. We’ve been using it for about 3 months now and she has actually gained weight and is starting to look a bit fluffy!
Luna L.
Miami Beach, FL
I own two British shot hair.
I always look for natural products to feed my pets. BLUE is one of the better brands on the market and my cats has been eating their products exclusively with sheer delight.
I appreciate how the cat food doesn't smell too strongly, which gives a peace of mind that my cat is eating a truly healthy product that is free of additives.
Chelsea B.
I love how the pieces of this food and small in size. It makes it very easy for cats to chew especially if they are older in age. I am very pleased with the ingredients of this cat food and that there are no dyes!!! My cat seems to really love this food!! It makes me happy to be able to provide her with a healthy choice that gives her the nutrients and vitamins she needs!
Viola S.
Atlanta
i have two cats with completely opposite needs. one is older and overweight and that is younger and underweight and we finally found a food that they both can agree on!  the ingredients are spot on and the indoor health keeps their weight in line and their furballs down!
Brittany G.
My cat LOVES this food! I love that all of the ingredients are natural! My favorite thing about this food is that it uses real chicken and that here is no corn, wheat, or soy used. My cat is always begging me for me. Plus, it’s a really great price!
Chris V.
My cat is a male orange tabby who is an indoor-only and he loves it and it’s very healthy for him. It meets my expectations as a pet owner and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend it as the brand has a good lasting reputation.
Silvia E.
Warning dont use this product affects dog and cats health. This stupid product made my cat sick. Thankfully im going to find a way to sue this product from doing any harm to more pets. If there any vomiting or weight loss this product is guilty for murdering you cat or dog
Scott M.
Kissimmee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Limited Ingredients that provide a filling and healthy meal for your cat! Easy to understand ingredients. Only downside is the mixed "food morsel" bits are sometimes uneaten by my cat, but that could just be him.
Erin C.
How do you feed your cats in a multiple cat home? Leave a bowl out or portion controlled servings?
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
Has anybody else heard about how Purina sued Blue Buffalo for false advertising? Any ideas on legitimately healthy food for your cat?
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
My cats have terrible tummy issues with cheaper food and their poop smells awful in the box. any idea if this will help? we have a 2, 1, 1 & 13 year old.
Savannah N.
River Ridge, LA
What are the added benefits of using Blue Buffalo? Are you able to see a big difference in weight, coat, activity, etc.?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
My cat has a sensitive stomach. Would this cat food be a good choice for her?