BY BLUE BUFFALO #82 in Cat Food

Specially formulated for cats that spend a majority of their time inside with natural fiber to help control hairballs and omega fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat. Contains LifeSource Bits formulated and processed to do exactly what their name implies. A precise blend of nutrients and antioxidants selected to strengthen your cat's immune system, help offset the negative impact of toxins and provide support for specific life stage requirements. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Weight Management, Hairball Control Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Organic Calories per Serving: kcal/cup = 478 Package Weight: 3Lb Directions: 5 - 9 lbs.: 1/4 - 1/2 cups 10 - 14 lbs.: 1/2 - 3/4 cups Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Ground Barley, Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg, Dried Cellulose, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Whole Carrots, Cranberries, Blueberries, Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric, Salmon Oil (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Black Malted Barley, Dried Chicory Root, , Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin C, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Zinc), Iron Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Iron,) Copper Amino Acid Complex (source ofChelated Copper), Manganese Amino see more...

• Has anybody else heard about how Purina sued Blue Buffalo for fal...8 Answers
  • Would you recommend this food for a cat that is both indoor and o...1 Answers
  • Is the great for older cats? Will it help in weight management fo...1 Answers
Blue Buffalo BLUETM Indoor Health Indoor Adult Cat Food
  • "I spent an embarrassing amount of time researching cat food online and finally settled on Blue Buffalo." in 3 reviews
  • "My cat loves it and I love that it doesn't have all the junk in it that other brands have." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this brand will be supporting it for a long time !" in 1 review
  • "My cat loves the wet food and dry food." in 1 review
Angelica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand does not give our cats tummy issues. No gas or anything else. They love it and eat it all when its time to eat. Will repurchase this brand over and over. It does cost a little more than other brands but its perfect for our cats.
Emily S.
I have two indoor cats and after eating this the first and second time they would immediately throw up. We tried mixing it with their other blend the second time, but they couldn’t digest it properly. Immediately returned and switched back to the wilderness formula
Leah B.
This is great food! Our cat is 8 years old and still maintains gear health with limited hair balls, a shiny coat and a loving demeanor. It's a bit pricey but 100% worth the cost. I would highly recommend.
Emily S.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A friend was watching my two cats while I was out of town for a week and ran out of cat food. She picked up a bag of Blue Buffalo and my girls were in love - they were completely turned off from anything else, so I made the switch. They’re happy and I’m happy because Blue Buffalo was way healthier than what they were getting and is still adorable!
Jennifer P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats threw up less, were more active, and more alert once I stopped feeding them corn-based food.
They took to this food with no hesitations, not that they don't like the cat treats that have some corn, but their overall diet is this.
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is my cats favorite cat food! He gets excited everytime he hears me opening it and putting some in his bowl. He has a sensitive stomach and this seems to be easily digestible for him which is nice. Highly recommend!
Lora M.
Not as great quality as it used to be. My cat started throwing up after eating with the last bag. Was told they were going grocery so their quality wasn’t going to be as top notch. Your basically paying for the name.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Their favorite and mine too! I LOVE that this food does not smell strong or smell like fish. My kitties eat this up and it actually lasts long for them than other more inexpensive cat foods
Cinda R.
Springfield, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not sure what it is about blue buffalo but it just drives my cats wild. All they ever want is seconds of this stuff. A little more on the expensive side, but worth it as you're getting the best for your cats health
Ashley D.
Kent, OH
My kitties deserve the best and that's why I feed them Blue Buffalo. I previously use this formula but after finding out that they made a grain free chicken flavored option that my cats love I made the switch. I really love the blue Buffalo puts natural ingredients and green free products and their cat food this is very important to me as I want my cats to be with me for a long time. I previously use store-bought brands from the grocery store but after doing a lot of research I realize that my cats weren't getting the proper nutrition and are actually getting a lot of extra additives that are poor for their diet. blue Buffalo is the company I can trust and that I do recommend.
Erin C.
How do you feed your cats in a multiple cat home? Leave a bowl out or portion controlled servings?
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
Has anybody else heard about how Purina sued Blue Buffalo for false advertising? Any ideas on legitimately healthy food for your cat?
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
My cats have terrible tummy issues with cheaper food and their poop smells awful in the box. any idea if this will help? we have a 2, 1, 1 & 13 year old.
Savannah N.
River Ridge, LA
What are the added benefits of using Blue Buffalo? Are you able to see a big difference in weight, coat, activity, etc.?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
My cat has a sensitive stomach. Would this cat food be a good choice for her?