BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe canned food is made from all-natural, wholesome ingredients to provide superior nutrition for your dog. Available in a variety of delicious flavors! Homestyle recipe natural food for dogs is enhanced with essential vitamins and minerals to provide your dog with the very best ingredients for superior nutrition. Each delicious flavor includes high quality protein, wholesome whole grains, and nutritious garden veggies and fruit. Give your dog the best, all natural food with Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipes for a healthy and delicious meal every time. Available in a variety of scrumptious canine-approved flavors! Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef with Garden Vegetables & Sweet Potatoes Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 12.5 oz see more...

Sharon M.
Blue Buffalo is the only wet dog food I'll buy my dogs. They love all of the varieties and have been doing well on it for years. I have two 8 year old lab mixes and they are going strong! I mix only a spoonful or two of this with their dry food daily and it works for us.
Tiffany S.
Walker, LA
When our 14 year old miniature daschund was unable to eat hard food this is the ONLY brand of canned dog food that did not upset her tummy. It also helped her to not lose weight.
rebeka s.
Fort Worth, TX
Blue Buffalo can dog food is the only can food my pomeranian can eat. He has a sensitive stomach and get extremely sick if he eats anything else.
It has great ingredients and flavor selection.
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
I have 3 dogs we have been through so many brands of dog food but so many have torn up my dogs stomachs we went to pet smart and they helped us find blue buffalo they have been so much better i cant trust anyone else after this with so many things in dog food that can hurt them you get unsure to buy food but just try and see the change in your furry buddie
Hollee M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Blue food is absolutely amazing. Every now and again i mix this food in with my dogs hard dog food and they love it. I also get satisfaction out of it because I know my dogs are eating really healthy.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Decent brand.. variety of flavors. My pet loves it but it can be a little pricey but it is easy to find. It is one of the best organic and natural brand of foods out there.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We've used this in cases when we ran out of the dry food. Our pug loved it. She's finicky with food and often vomits. She did not have any episodes and seemed so happy after she finishes it.
JJ J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is one of the meals I love providing for my doggies. Not only do they like it, it is also very healthy for them.
Joanne S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 2 dogs loves this brand and flavor. So I really recommend this food for your sweet dogs.
Erica B.
My dog really loves it. Personally don't like the smell of it 😳 but if your a bog lover you'll get over it. Over all I dis like the smell of it
Cindy R.
Is the flavor appealing to dogs? Mine can be fussy