Blue Buffalo BLUETM Bits Soft-Moist Dog Treat uploaded by Lori S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Offer your dog a soft, moist and tasty treat with these BLUE Bits Salmon Dog Treats that are formulated with salmon as a high-quality protein source and natural ingredients for a wholesome snack. The treats contain beneficial nutrients, such as DHA to help promote cognitive development in puppies and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat. Features: Salmon provides a high-quality protein source; DHA helps support puppies' cognitive development; omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat; made with natural ingredients and without chicken and poultry by-product meal, corn, wheat or soy Food Type: Dog Treats Health Consideration: Cognitive Development, Healthy Skin and Coat Flavor: Salmon Calories per Serving: 3 kcals per bit Package Weight: 4 oz. Directions: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Feed as a reward for all ages, sizes and tastes. Ingredients: Salmon, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerine, Whole Ground Potato, Gelatin, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Flaxseed (Source of Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids), Salmon Oil (Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Preserved with Phosphoric, Sorbic and Citric Acids, Mixed Tocopherols (Source of Vitamin E) and Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 30.0% Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.3% DHA* (min) 0.15% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Buy on PetSmart*
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Pet Lover Expert
My dog has a sensitive tummy so I have to be very selective as to which treats I give him. These are by far the best I've found. He enjoys the flavor and it's never caused any gastric upsets with him. It keeps us both happy.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert
These tiny treats were great for training my dog when we first got him. He enjoyed them so they were a great reward for him and that's what makes them effective as training motivation!
Emilee N.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these soft-moist dog treats. They are elderly, so it is easy for them to consume. We have seven dogs all of different breed and they all love them. These treats are slightly more expensive than milk bones and other brands carried at Walmart, but they're worth it. My chihuahua's breeder said these are much healthier.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
While my dogs enjoyed them, my vet told me not to buy them again. The company has been investigated for deceptive advertising and mislabeled ingredients. My vet has concerns that this brand cannot be trusted. If I don't know what's in them and if I don't trust the manufacturer, I'm not giving them to my dogs.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I bought these for my pitbull puppy because she loved the salmon food that we had her on and she loves these as well! Since they're Blue Buffalo I know they are high quality and good for my dog. I didn't think the price was bad at all, and they're soft and chewy so easy for my little teething puppy to eat. I definitely recommend them!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Some of the best food available. Our vet recommended this and our dogs skin itching got so much better, he didn't have the insane gas he did as before , and his weight got very healthy
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Pet Lover Expert
My 7yrs old, 3lbs yorkie loves these. They're small & soft enough for her. I've them because Blue Buffalo is a quality brand with quality ingredients that I can trust
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
My English bulldog has a TON of food allergies and I really struggle with finding treats that she can eat that she won't turn up her nose at. These blue buffalo bits are her favorite! They are what I used to help her get potty trained and what I continue to use just to give her a goody (:
Kori J.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these! We use these as training treats. They are the perfect size for giving your dog just a little bit of treat. My dog is 13 pounds. These are a little pricey but I would highly recommend these because the ingredients are great and dogs really love them!
Bri C.
Oswego, IL
These treats were great during training. They were tasty enough to keep my pups attention and keep her excited during training - because they were small, they did not fill her up too much as larger treats can do while training. After training they are too small to use as a treat inside our treat toys as they fall right out!