BY BLUE BUFFALO

Whether you're rewarding your dog for a job well done during training or just want to treat him for being a good boy, BLUE Bits are tasty morsels that will always get his attention! BLUE Bits are natural dog training treats that are soft, moist and extremely tasty. Perfect for training and perfect for treating, BLUE Bits are a healthy and nutritious reward that your dog will love. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: Brain Development Flavor: Beef Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 4 oz Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 30.0% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (max) 0.3% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0% DHA* (min) 0.15% *Not recognized as essential by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles see more...

• How young of a dog are these acceptable for?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Krystal C.
Eden
The dogs love any blue treat. Made with good health reviews, they are a little more expensive than normal treats but for the quality and ingredients is worth the price! Always comes in a great package easily noticed. Always look for the blue Blue Buffalo for the best treats for your pet
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Great ingredients and on amazon I found them at a great price. The dogs love them and I don’t feel guilty giving them treat when they’re healthy for them. Good size for training aids. Would recommend to small/medium dog owners. Continue to buy them regularly
Liz K.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
My puppy LOVES this. Easy to take apart to smaller bits and she goes crazy for this and really works to get the treat. Just wish it included more for the price.
Haley G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My 7 year old boxer loves these treats. They are the perfect size to drop in her treat dispensing ball. She works hard to get these tasty bits out and I love the quality of Blue Buffalo.
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy absolutely ADORES these. I love that they are healthy, and I often break them in half to make the package go a little further. They are healthy and have good quality ingredients, and a bonus is that there is no red food coloring (which my dog is allergic to; no one likes their home covered in tons of bright red dog vomit, which is what we dealt with before we realized was causing it!)The Blue Wilderness treats are a good price for the quality. :)
MELISSA B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These treats seem to be pretty tasty however they take a bit too long to eat for training purposes. If I break them in half before hand they work fine but if not, my puppy will easily lose her concentration. These are perfect if you're luring them to sit or luring them into a crate.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
When you have a puppy, you pretty much want to buy them EVERYTHING. Blue Buffalo is one of those companies that makes treats using only high quality ingredients -- and believe me, I LOOK AT THOSE NUTRITIONAL LISTS. I only want the best for my Mylo, and Blue Buffalo treats fit the bill!
KImberly L.
My baby loves her treats ! these were her favorite ever ! She could see the bag & she would already sit to get one lol you can find these at petsmart theyre usually always on sale
Suzanne H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My puppy loves these. They smell flavorful and have a soft consistency when you hold them in your hand. She and her three friends will do absolutely anything for one of these. It's the only way we can get all three puppies to sit still at the same time.
Taylor S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When my dog was little we always used these treats to train him ! They are the perfect size they do not have a lot of calories and the dogs love them ! And my favorite part is that they are made with real ingredients, real chicken and stuff that is good for your dog ! I highly suggest these if you are going to train your dog !
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
How young of a dog are these acceptable for?