BY BLUE BUFFALO

Designed to help your inactive or overweight cat achieve and maintain a healthy body weight, this BLUE Weight Control Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Adult CatFood contains a precise balance of calories from protein and fat with high-quality chicken and L-carnitine to boost the production of lean muscles. An array of nutrients, such as vitamins, chelated minerals and antioxidants for immune system health and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, help your cat thrive, while cranberries promote good urinary tract function and natural ingredients support optimal digestion. Features: Balanced calories from protein and fat help your cat maintain a healthy body weight; chicken and L-carnitine for lean muscle maintenance; vitamins, chelated minerals and antioxidants help boost the immune system; natural ingredients promote good digestion; omega-3 and -6 fatty acids for skin and coat health;cranberries support urinary tract function Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 3,185 kcals per kg; 458 kcals per cup Package Weight: 15 lbs. Directions: 5 9 lbs.: 1/4 1/2 cup daily 10 14 lbs.: 1/2 1 cup daily Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintainoptimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. When transitioning, start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your cat's current food, gradually increasing the proportionover a 14-day period. Be sure to have a clean dish of cool, fresh water available at all times. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Ingredient see more...

• Did anybody's cat have issues like mine did with this food? Mine ...2 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Heather A.
Salem, OR
If tried this brand of cat food it's good my cat seems to love it my cat is old so he's very picky in his old age but he loves this stuff bb I give it a 5
Yumi Q.
After I rescued my cat,he got kind of fat,so I tried this product for him. However.he doesn't like it. I guess he likes more cheaper foods.lol those are pretty small piece.
Wendy C.
A few years ago my cat was chowing her cat food like crazy wich at the time was Meow Mix or whatever since she loves anything lol but she started gaining weight pretty fast & I immediately switched her to this!! She ate it but I could tell wasn't feeling it & seemed to hold out thinking we were going to giver her the other stuff....she adapted to the switch of this easily & dropped the weight!!! She eats this daily & has maintained a healthy weight & her coat looks so shiny & lustrous..I higly rec this cat food! It might be pricey but its worth it.

***I also buy the other version with the hairball control & weight formula.
Amanda B.
My cats are doing fantastic on this food. Their coat is shiny and soft and they don't get sick nearly as often as they did on other cat foods. I would highly recommend this to anyone! It is obviously more expensive than some other cat foods but it is completely worth it!!
Katelyn M.
Du Quoin, IL
This is a great quality food! I fed it to my cat for a long time due to the great reviews and the reputation Blue has. She absolutely loved it. I had to stop feeding it to her due to her having a different diet, but I'd recommend it to anybody out there.
Kelly M.
My cat has issues processing high amounts of protein. Trying to keep her on a healthy diet while low protein is hard with grain free foods but this one provides all the healthy benefits we wanted at a lower amount of protein for her health issues.
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
My cat had a hard time digesting this brand of food. In fact it gave him diarrhea which he proceeded to get everywhere. We had to switch him back to a food that was not gluten-free.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
My boyfriend and I buy this for our indoor cats. It's a little pricier but I'd rather buy them good quality food than the cheap crap with all the added fillers in it.
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
Did anybody's cat have issues like mine did with this food? Mine had explosive diarrhea.