BY BLUE BUFFALO

Serve your growing puppy the nutrition he needs to thrive with thisBLUE Wilderness Turkey and Chicken Grill Food for Puppies, which isloaded with beneficial vitamins and minerals in a protein-rich, grain-free formula that makes up a wholesome, balanced diet. Madewith mouthwatering chicken and turkey, the food is sure to delightyour dog's taste buds. Features: Protein-rich, grain-free formula for awholesome meal; formulated with the vitamins and minerals yourgrowing puppy needs to thrive; delicious turkey and chicken flavorsappeal to your dog's tastes Food Type: Canned Food Food Consistency: Wet Food Life Stage: Puppy Flavor: Turkey Primary Ingredient: Turkey Calories per Serving: 1,640 kcals per kg; 580 kcals percan Package Weight: 12.5 oz. Directions: Up to 11 weeks of age, feed your puppy as much as he will eat in 3or 4 feedings per day. 11 AAA" 26 weeks of age: For every 5 lbs. of body weight: 3/4 can per day 26 AAA" 52 weeks of age: For every 5 lbs. of body weight: 1/2 can per day Warranty, Awards, Certifications or ExpertRecommendations: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCODog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth. Ingredients: Turkey, Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Fish Oil (Source ofDHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Potatoes, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin ESupplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino AcidChelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), CobaltAmino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), CalciumPantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, RiboflavinSupplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (VitaminB6), Vitamin D3 Supplement and Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)

Jennifer M.
My Shih tzu puppy loves this dog food, she goes crazy as soon as she sees the can. I have switched all of my adult dogs to blue buffalo too and they seem a lot happier now.
Brittany H.
I love this brand! What's in my dogs food is very important to me and I'm glad knowing this food is good for him. He loves all blue products
Catherine E.
I love this food. It helps your puppy grow big and strong. It's perfect for nourishing little puppies.
Julia Z.
Taunton, MA
Pup loves this mixed with dry food !! A little pricey though. She is a very picky eater also
Cassandra S.
Great for my husky puppies! Is easy on their stomachs and gives them the nutrients they need. Better than other foods I have tried feeding my dogs and they seem to enjoy it! Good Value!
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Great wet puppy food! We just adopted a 5 month old pit who was a little on the bony side. This paired with his blue buffalo dried food definitely helped him gain more weight and get healthier. He absolutely loves it too! We got it in the puppy starter kit from pets mart, but since it's pricey by it self we rationed it out to just about a tblsp with dry food twice a day.
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert
When my little man was a puppy we mixed this wet food with the dry food and he absolutely loved it. Licked the bowl clean and always wanted more. We used it when he was a puppy and then switched the adult when he got bigger. Priced very fair and I buy from pet supply plus
Kalina K.
Quakertown, PA
She loves when we get this as a special treat to add to her Blue Buffalo dry food. She enjoys the taste and it gives her a change in flavor that she also loves. She's loves it and I would recommend it to other dog owners.
Julie L.
Lawrenceville , GA
My German shepherd husky mix loves this! He goes through a few can s a day like a pro! I'm his coat is shiny and he's more energetic! You can mix this with the dry food to make it more appealing if you're switxhing to dry!
Matthew D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Probably the best wet food for a puppy! I use this as a treat occasionally with my puppy's dry food! ITs great for puppies that are switching from another brand.
Kayla H.
Pet Lover Expert
Would this be good as a "treat"
Francesca V.
Did anyone have a hard time trying to give this to their puppy with dry food? My puppy loves this so much I had to stop giving it to her cause she wouldn't eat her dry food, and I don't want to just feed her can food by itself.
Anayely A.
Pet Lover Expert
Who else gives this to their puppy?
Rebecca M.
Norway, ME
Is this safe for dogs who are sensitive to food with grains?
Rebecca M.
edinburgh
Ive just got a new german alsation puppy and would love to know which food is best appropriate for a puppy, i've great things about this certain puppy food but would love to know a little more about it first