BY BLUE BUFFALO

Serve your growing puppy the nutrition he needs to thrive with thisBLUE Wilderness Turkey and Chicken Grill Food for Puppies, which isloaded with beneficial vitamins and minerals in a protein-rich, grain-free formula that makes up a wholesome, balanced diet. Madewith mouthwatering chicken and turkey, the food is sure to delightyour dog's taste buds. Features: Protein-rich, grain-free formula for awholesome meal; formulated with the vitamins and minerals yourgrowing puppy needs to thrive; delicious turkey and chicken flavorsappeal to your dog's tastes Food Type: Canned Food Food Consistency: Wet Food Life Stage: Puppy Flavor: Turkey Primary Ingredient: Turkey Calories per Serving: 1,640 kcals per kg; 580 kcals percan Package Weight: 12.5 oz. Directions: Up to 11 weeks of age, feed your puppy as much as he will eat in 3or 4 feedings per day. 11 AAA" 26 weeks of age: For every 5 lbs. of body weight: 3/4 can per day 26 AAA" 52 weeks of age: For every 5 lbs. of body weight: 1/2 can per day Warranty, Awards, Certifications or ExpertRecommendations: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCODog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth. Ingredients: Turkey, Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Fish Oil (Source ofDHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Potatoes, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin ESupplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino AcidChelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), CobaltAmino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), CalciumPantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, RiboflavinSupplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (VitaminB6), Vitamin D3 Supplement and Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)

Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great wet puppy food! We just adopted a 5 month old pit who was a little on the bony side. This paired with his blue buffalo dried food definitely helped him gain more weight and get healthier. He absolutely loves it too! We got it in the puppy starter kit from pets mart, but since it's pricey by it self we rationed it out to just about a tblsp with dry food twice a day.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
We got this as a treat for our husky puppy who was at the time around 6 months old. Since he is already eating the Buffalo blue dry food, we figured we would try this. He LOVED IT. He devoured it in less than a minute, and we served him half a can each time so it lasted a bit longer. A bit pricey to be his full time diet, but definitely a good treat!
Maritza M.
My husband and I tried this dog food for your two jacks and in the beginning the food was good for my babies, but after a while they caught allergies from the food and we had too stop giving it to them. Always check for allergies before giving this food to your dog.

Don't get me wrong, not saying it's a bad product but some dogs suffer from allergies from the food.
Hillary M.
Brooklyn, NY
We got this for our new puppy and she loves it! She has loved everything we've gotten from Blue and we are so happy because they have such high quality ingredients and we don't have to worry about what we're feeding her. Totally a Blue family now!
Sophia L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I stopped buying this for my pup because this brand has received a lot of bad reviews and I only want to give my dog the best. I also think it's too expensive for something that's not good!
Cassandra S.
Great for my husky puppies! Is easy on their stomachs and gives them the nutrients they need. Better than other foods I have tried feeding my dogs and they seem to enjoy it! Good Value!
Kalina K.
Quakertown, PA
She loves when we get this as a special treat to add to her Blue Buffalo dry food. She enjoys the taste and it gives her a change in flavor that she also loves. She's loves it and I would recommend it to other dog owners.
Samantha S.
We used this for our baby dog (newf/bernese/golden mix) when she was able to eat food again after facing Parvo. She lost 7lbs in a week because of the parvo. Adding this to her diet in recovery helped her gain that weight back and then some!! She's now back over 30lbs at 4 months. We never had to convince her to try to eat with this stuff. We actually had to slow her down. We'll occasionally buy this as a treat for her now.

This is a fantastic food and I will highly recommend it to anyone with sick puppies trying to recover or underweight large breeds!
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
When my little man was a puppy we mixed this wet food with the dry food and he absolutely loved it. Licked the bowl clean and always wanted more. We used it when he was a puppy and then switched the adult when he got bigger. Priced very fair and I buy from pet supply plus
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
My dogs absolutely love this! It is pricier than others but it's worth it in my opinion. Also their poop wasn't as terrible as it was with cheaper brands. The only con is price. I recommend this to anyone that can afford it! I have two big rotts so yea gets pricey for me :/
Kayla H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be good as a "treat"
Francesca V.
Question has been deleted
Anayely A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Who else gives this to their puppy?
Rebecca M.
Norway, ME
Is this safe for dogs who are sensitive to food with grains?
Rebecca M.
edinburgh
Ive just got a new german alsation puppy and would love to know which food is best appropriate for a puppy, i've great things about this certain puppy food but would love to know a little more about it first