BY BLUE BUFFALO

Feed your dog this food that is formulated specifically to meet the needs of large breeds. The grain-free, protein-rich food features a delicious chicken flavor, and offers essential vitamins and minerals to keep your dog healthy, fit and active. Keep your large-breed pooch healthy and happy by serving a delicious dish with this BLUE Wilderness Large-Breed Chicken Recipe Dog Food. Containing deboned chicken, sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, blueberries, cranberries and more, this grain-free, protein-rich food offers wholesome nutrition with a savory chicken flavor your dog will love. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 24 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Potato Starch, Peas, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Natural Chicken Flavor, Alfalfa Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Potatoes, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, DriedYeast (source of Saccharomyce see more...

Jamie M.
Blue Wilderness is the only brand we have fed our German Shepherd from a puppy on. Great product for sensitive tummies and for overall health. Definitely worth the price!! No food is too expensive if our dog loves it.
Lynda N.
Love the protein content in this. I have a pit bull lab mix and I’ve had her on blue buffalo since she’s a puppy. Now she’s using the blue wilderness large breed and she loves it.
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
We love blue buffalo dog food. We have two dogs but one is a picky eater and always struggled to gain weight but loves blue food. It is actually good food and doesn't have lots of fillers in it so we feel good about it. It is more expensive but well worth the price.
Jessica T.
Swansea, MA
Love that this product is mainly grain free and provides one of the highest protein levels available. certainly is pricey but worth it knowing that my dog is getting the best option out there
Bonnie F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is very finicky and this is the only food that she will eat. I bought it at PetSmart, it is very expensive, but there are no by products in it, and she loves it. We have a rescue dog and she is worth it. We purchase it once a month and will continue to do so.
Kristen S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this dog food. When you open it up it smells so good! We made the switch from another brand to this and we're so glad we did! My dog hasn't had any stomach issues with it, like he had with other grain free brands!
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog loves this dog food! We have tried many different brands and she always eats this one so much faster. I can also tell that her coat gets shinier when she eats this food. The only downfall is the price.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
My Weimaraner Emma switched from pedigree to this. She used to have ear infections and rashes all the time. Since switching her food this has all cleared up and her weight has gone down too!! She has much more energy as well. Couldn't be happier!
Jennifer R.
Honolulu, HI
My dog absolutely loves this! He has really sensitive skin and a sensitive stomach but he can eat this no problem and he loves the taste! We changed his food once and he refused to eat until we changed back haha
Jennifer N.
Starting to mix the this with the blue wilderness puppy food to get my pig bull use to adult food he seems to be doing pretty will I've always loved this brand pretty pricey but worth it