Blue Buffalo BLUE WildernessTM Healthy Weight Grain Free Adult Dog Food uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Help your dog reach and maintain his or her ideal weight with this grain-free, protein-rich food. Specially formulated with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, the food supports healthy teeth and bones, promotes lean muscle maintenance and maintains healthy skin and a shiny coat. Your pooch will think he or she is being spoiled with the tasty flavor of the BLUE Wilderness Healthy Weight Chicken Recipe Dog Food. This grain-free, protein-rich food features a delicious chicken flavor that your dog will love. Formulated to help your dog reach and maintain his or her ideal weight, the food contains LifeSource Bits that feature a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help maintain an oxidative balance, immune system and support specific life stage requirements. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 4.5 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Potato Starch, Potatoes, Peas, Flaxseed (Source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Tomato Pomace (Source of lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Alfalfa Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Sunflower Oil (Source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Calcium Carbonate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Sup see more...

• My dog is picky with certain foods. Should I try this for my dog?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Emily F.
Midland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this for my 12 year old dog and he has maintained a healthy weight now for years! He is healthy and happy and continues to have great energy! Love the quality ingredients!
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: BLUE WildernessTM Healthy Weight Grain Free Adult Dog Food, BLUE WildernessTM Healthy Weight Grain Free Adult Dog Food more...
This is the only brand of dog food I am willing to feed my dog. It has large quantities of actual meat in it and not just bone meal. She really loves eating it too. I love that they have the grain free options too!! Highly recommend!!
Sarah S.
Lancaster, OH
We have been feeding this to my dog for about a year now. She is a lab mix and weighs about 65 pounds. You can really tell how great this food is by how soft her fur is and much less she sheds now versus the other foods we have fed her. She is more active on this food, and seems generally happier. I wouldn't feed her anything but this. I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality food, that I know she will be getting everything she needs from it.
Katie B.
Findlay , OH
I am so so happy with this product! I switched my English Bulldog to this about 6 months ago. He was on a steroid for almost 3 years and had gained around 30 lbs. (Seriously, he weighed 103lbs at his heaviest!) and looking at pictures from last year to this year is incredible. He is down 12 lbs and moving a lot better! I was using Wellness brand weight control, but didn't see the results like I have with Blue Wilderness!
Erica P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs seem to love this food. We were originally feeding them the regular food, but needed to switch to the diet version, but we have been giving this food to our dogs for a few months and I would recommend it to any large breed dog owners.
Lily P.
Highly recommend this brand. Our vet recommend this because my dog would get ear infections and have an upset stomach since we switched in 3 months we saw improvements. Our dogs eat less cause it fills them with real nutrients not just fillers. The ear infections have become less and no more upset stomach. This brand is pricey but our dogs eat less so it lasts longer and our dogs are more healthy.
Kristen C.
We actually use this as a mix-in for our dog's food. Our dog is a bit of a princess and was not eating very well, and we found that if we mix 2 different foods together, the variety seems to make her more interested. She has a pretty sensitive stomach, and this has been the only other brand we could mix in with her usual food without any issues, and she is eating much more consistently now.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I buy this food for my dog and he loves it. it's expensive but so much better for your dog. it's a lot healthier than other brand name foods. I would recommend this to anyone who has a pet
Margeaux B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Really high quality ingredients. A lot of blue wilderness can have too much protein for a dog but the healthy weight is a perfect option to avoid this problem
Lauren W.
Jacksonville, FL
Highly recommend this product. It keeps them fuller so they don't scarf it don't really fast. There was also a noticeable change in their coats too.
Laura J.
Spring Hill, FL
My dog is picky with certain foods. Should I try this for my dog?