Blue Buffalo BLUE WildernessTM Grain Free Soft-Moist Cat Treats uploaded by Jennifer L.
4 colors available

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Appeal to your cat's inner hunter with these BLUE Wilderness Cat Treats that feature real chicken and salmon to satisfy your kitty's carnivorous cravings. Formulated with natural ingredients, the treats are free of grain, chicken by-product meals and anything artificial for a wholesome snack you'll love to serve to your feline friend. Features: Made with real meat to provide tasty flavor; formulated with natural ingredients and free of grain, chicken by-product meals and artificial products Food Type: Cat Treats Food Consistency: Soft Moist Life Stage: Kitten to Senior Flavor: 4 flavors to choose from; Chicken/Salmon, Chicken/Turkey, Chicken/Trout and Chicken/Duck Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 2 kcals per piece Package Weight: 2 oz. Directions: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Ingredients for Chicken & Turkey: Chicken, Turkey, Whole Ground Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 18.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 28.0% see more...

• I haven't tried these yet! Are they healthy? Do cats like them?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Newton, MA
My boyfriend adopted the sweetest stray kitten so naturally we want to spoil her. The kind ladies at our local Petco said these were the softest treats on the market, so perfect for the growing kitten. She loves them! She'll always crawl onto my lap and lick my fingers afterwards. I buy my almonds in very similar packaging and every time she sees me reach for them she'll run circles around my legs. She's crazy about these treats.
Allie D.
Allie D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is very high quality food and my dog enjoyed it very much while he was receiving it. I ended up switching to a different brand with slightly better protein content that cost the same amount. But I would definitely recommend to dog owners everywhere.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Our cat, Blue, goes wild over these treats. My fiancé and I have to hide them or Blue will get into the bag. They are soft enough that I can break them into smaller pieces. I would recommend these treats and the Blue Buffalo brand to any pet owner.
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
My cat absolutely LOVES these treats!! We have this in the Chicken &Salmon flavor. My cat will run over to me as soon as she hears me open the bag!!! I wish they were cut a wee bit bigger, but my cat doesn't mind getting 2-3 of these!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
My cat seems to really like these! I thought it would be a healthy alternative to regular cat treats and they also work to put a pill in between! I like that it's natural and soft.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Moscow, ID
Usually our cat enjoys any treats we get for him. Since we bought these, it seems like nothing else compares. Must be true for other cats since the pet store is always out of them!
Jared B.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
My cats love these! And they're way healthier than comparable treats. Real meat is the main ingredient and there are only like 5-6 ingredient total. Definitely recommend!!
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
Verona, WI
My cats go crazy for these! When they were in younger, they would climb up my leg to get them. Plus they are great quality with no fillers.
Jordyn D.
Jordyn D.
Azusa, CA
I like that these treats are soft rather than crunchy. Blue buffalo is a brand I trust for my babies (cats)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love these treats especially the chicken and duck recipe and we have tried the other recipes with trout and salmon and they did not like those that much but these they love. These are a bit expensive but not too bad you do though get a decent size zip up pouch and these are made with quality ingredients they are also grain free so totally worth the price.
Joanna I.
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
I haven't tried these yet! Are they healthy? Do cats like them?