Blue Buffalo BLUE WildernessTM Grain Free Soft-Moist Cat Treats uploaded by Jennifer L.Blue Buffalo BLUE WildernessTM Grain Free Soft-Moist Cat Treats uploaded by Kayla G.

BY BLUE BUFFALO #85 in Cat Treats

Appeal to your cat's inner hunter with these BLUE Wilderness Cat Treats that feature real chicken and salmon to satisfy your kitty's carnivorous cravings. Formulated with natural ingredients, the treats are free of grain, chicken by-product meals and anything artificial for a wholesome snack you'll love to serve to your feline friend. Features: Made with real meat to provide tasty flavor; formulated with natural ingredients and free of grain, chicken by-product meals and artificial products Food Type: Cat Treats Food Consistency: Soft Moist Life Stage: Kitten to Senior Flavor: 4 flavors to choose from; Chicken/Salmon, Chicken/Turkey, Chicken/Trout and Chicken/Duck Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 2 kcals per piece Package Weight: 2 oz. Directions: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Ingredients for Chicken & Turkey: Chicken, Turkey, Whole Ground Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 18.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 28.0% see more...

• I haven't tried these yet! Are they healthy? Do cats like them?1 Answers
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got these for my cat because he refuses to eat crunchy treats. There are only a few semi-moist treats on the market, so it's pretty much slim pickings for picky cats. My cat eats Blue Buffalo dry food, and I know the brand is very good for him and very nutritional, so I thought he might like these treats too.He's very iffy about them. Sometimes he'll eat one but 90% of the time he leaves it sitting on the floor. So I prefer Pounce soft treats instead. He loves those!
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently switched to this brand of cat treats from temptations. My cat looooves temptations but he has some digestive issues so I wanted to get something with better ingredients. He loves this flavor so much, and he’s satisfied with just a few pieces. It’s more expensive than a lot of other treats but the ingredients are really good and there isn’t a bunch of junk in them.
Taylor A.
Vista, CA
You know you’re giving that cat the best of the best with these! They are a little but more expensive than other brands but I feel that they’re worth the price. We have 2 cats and one of them is extremely picky about treats and they both eat these no problem!
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Our oldest cat hated these, we didn’t give them to the kitten. We usually give our oldest cat a mix of dental treats and one other treat. We made this the “other” treat for a while but when we realized he wasn’t eating them we just threw them out. I think he’s fussy about the texture but who knows.
Steph S.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loves this food! Her old cat food was making her stomach upset and hard to keep down but ever since she switched to this she hasn’t had any problems the only downside is how pricey the food is
Crystal M.
San Antonio
My cats go crazy for these. As soon as I open the bag they are running toward me. I actually had an incident with my cats where they got into the cabinet where I keep them and chewed the bag open and ate all the treats!! They love them so much I have to hide them. Lol. I love that they are grain free. They are healthy and apparently tasty so it’s a win win.
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m giving these a five star because my cat absolutely goes crazy over these things. If he sees them sitting on the counter he’ll constantly meow until he gets one. They’re definitely nutritious and healthy
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Soft treats that my cats love. It looks and smells like a little piece of which ever flavor you choose. The kitties hear the bag and will come running! Usually on sale at petsmart too! Great quality stuff!!
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love these treats especially the chicken and duck recipe and we have tried the other recipes with trout and salmon and they did not like those that much but these they love. These are a bit expensive but not too bad you do though get a decent size zip up pouch and these are made with quality ingredients they are also grain free so totally worth the price.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love wilderness cat treats and cat food they are so natural and make my cats so happy with the taste. They  are made with natural organic ingredients and some are crunchy or soft and they fit all types of cats. if your cat has a love for meat theyn this is something hey cant resist. they will love the irresistible flavors. I will defiantly buy these again
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
I haven't tried these yet! Are they healthy? Do cats like them?